New to the site? Welcome & tag a mod!

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
hdn_banner test.jpg

Hello new ninjas!

New to the site and have a question?

Tag "New Ninja" welcome mod @Sigill and @Noodles , by adding the @ in front of their names.

When you're in different forums, you can also tag members with a 'Contributor", "Super Moderator" or "Moderator" banner under their username.

We all started somewhere, so don't be afraid to ask any questions!

Welcome again to hidefninja.com, and have fun exploring the site and collecting!

:ninja:

DIgitalbabe
Staff/Community Manager

Last edited:

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Hi all, thanks for allowing me to join.

Used to collect steelbooks and special editions about 10 years ago, and then moved to Asia and left my collection in storage....now back and will raid my storage locker to see what I have.

Found the site by stalking @cooey (sorry Cooey) actually, whom I believe used to be on another similar forum back in the day and who is also a member of another forum I belong to.

Looking forward to reinvigorating the collection

@Noodles
@Sigill
Welcome to HDN! Pleasure to have you with us. :)

Are you referring to the old The Import Forums (TIF) by any chance? If so, that's also where my collecting days begun and how I met Matt and the gang. :D

Anyway, looking forward to seeing your collection! :thumbs:

Reactions: cooey
May 26, 2021
Brampton, UK
Welcome to HDN! Pleasure to have you with us. :)

Are you referring to the old The Import Forums (TIF) by any chance? If so, that's also where my collecting days begun and how I met Matt and the gang. :D

Anyway, looking forward to seeing your collection! :thumbs:
Ah yes that was it! :smuggrin: Been wracking my brain (as limited as it is) for the name....I also did set up a DVD collection page but cannot for the life of me remember where that is either lol

Just remembered it was Invelos...and discovered it's still live! Apparently there are 413 dvds in there.....but I may have sold some so need to check.

Last edited:
Reactions: cooey

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Hi all, thanks for allowing me to join.

Used to collect steelbooks and special editions about 10 years ago, and then moved to Asia and left my collection in storage....now back and will raid my storage locker to see what I have.

Found the site by stalking @cooey (sorry Cooey) actually, whom I believe used to be on another similar forum back in the day and who is also a member of another forum I belong to.

Looking forward to reinvigorating the collection

@Noodles
@Sigill

Welcome, thanks for joining!