New to the site? Welcome & tag a mod!

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
hdn_banner test.jpg

Hello new ninjas!

New to the site and have a question?

Tag "New Ninja" welcome mod @Iron Man and @Noodles , by adding the @ in front of their names.

When you're in different forums, you can also tag members with a 'Contributor", "Super Moderator" or "Moderator" banner under their username.

We all started somewhere, so don't be afraid to ask any questions!

Welcome again to hidefninja.com, and have fun exploring the site and collecting!

:ninja:

DIgitalbabe
Staff/Community Manager

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys, @IRON MAN and @Noodles I´m new to this site and got a little lost. Im desperately looking for Grease 4K Zavvi special edition (2018) not sure where to post my request. on sales/trades im not allowed to post :(
Hi @rubiarma, welcome to HDN! Apologies for not getting back to you sooner.

You need at least 20 non-spam posts for full access to the sales/trade section, but making a request post in the release thread (as you've already done) is absolutely fine :)

Hey, new to the forum. My life is all about movies since I became permanently bedridden a few years ago. Looking to make a hobby of collecting Steelbooks. Hope to have a good time!

Reactions: Noodles
Hey, new to the forum. My life is all about movies since I became permanently bedridden a few years ago. Looking to make a hobby of collecting Steelbooks. Hope to have a good time!
Welcome! Feel free to reach out should you need help with anything :)

Thank you @Noodles ! 40 something from the UK here. Started collecting steelbooks recently after embarking on watching all of the MCU with my two children. Made my first (eBay) purchase of Weet's Spiderman Into the Spiderverse One Click box and it seems to have sparked an addiction! Joined to forum to learn more about these more premium boxsets, and hope to add more to my collection.

Thank you @Noodles ! 40 something from the UK here. Started collecting steelbooks recently after embarking on watching all of the MCU with my two children. Made my first (eBay) purchase of Weet's Spiderman Into the Spiderverse One Click box and it seems to have sparked an addiction! Joined to forum to learn more about these more premium boxsets, and hope to add more to my collection.
Great first choice! Weet are putting out some real winners lately.

Welcome once again :thumbs:

Reactions: 8cans
@IRON MAN @Noodles

Hi there! I am the admin of a Discord server centred around b-movies called Camp Camp. I think many collectors here would like to join our bustling community if they were aware of it. I'm wondering if I could promote the server on here? If so, where? Thanks in advance~

@90sgrungegf Welcome to HDN.

Good question. Generally it's about keeping traffic in not driving it out but perhaps something can be explored as far as mutual promotion.

Ultimately it's up to the site's admins tagged herewith to decide @Wreck @apsmith21

@90sgrungegf

Hi,

Welcome to the site. As @IRON MAN has mentioned its not something we normally do as we are trying to keep our traffic here, not drive it away. I wish you luck with your Community, but we have learned from our past as this site is close to 15 years old. A lot of work has gone into building this site, a long with a lot of costs. So respectfully please do not try to send traffic from this site to your discord. It'll be found out if so and action will be taken.

All the above said in the nicest way possible. :)

@apsmith21

Reactions: apsmith21