New to the site? Welcome & tag a mod!

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
hdn_banner test.jpg

Hello new ninjas!

New to the site and have a question?

Tag "New Ninja" welcome mod @Iron Man and @Noodles , by adding the @ in front of their names.

When you're in different forums, you can also tag members with a 'Contributor", "Super Moderator" or "Moderator" banner under their username.

We all started somewhere, so don't be afraid to ask any questions!

Welcome again to hidefninja.com, and have fun exploring the site and collecting!

:ninja:

DIgitalbabe
Staff/Community Manager

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi,
First time on the forum. I've been on br.com awhile. My username is Mliddell on there. I've always collected dvds/blu rays, and 4k but recently got more into the limited edition and exclusive steelbooks. I also collect posters/prints and am on a forum for that since 2011. Have a lot of feedback with buying and selling on there. Some of the recent companies i've really gotten into would be Plain archive, kimchidvd, nova media, liked what the blu collection puts out. Looking forward to learning about the site and how to use it.

Reactions: Noodles and Sigill
Hi,
First time on the forum. I've been on bluray.com awhile. My username is Mliddell on there. I've always collected dvds/blu rays, and 4k but recently got more into the limited edition and exclusive steelbooks. I also collect posters/prints and am on a forum for that since 2011. Have a lot of feedback with buying and selling on there. Some of the recent companies i've really gotten into would be Plain archive, kimchidvd, nova media, liked what the blu collection puts out. Looking forward to learning about the site and how to use it.
Welcome @mliddell, great to have you here! There are a lot of cool premium Steelbook releases that I’m sure will interest you. We also have a section for posters/ prints aswell. If you need any help or have any questions feel free to give me a shout! Enjoy the forum.:)

Reactions: digitalbabe
Thanks. Not sure how much I’ll be posting—was an infrequent collector of steel books and tired of missing out on news of the latest premium steelbooks
As Noodles said this is the place to be for Steelbook news! You won’t miss out on anything. Nice to have you here!:)

Reactions: Noodles
Hi,
First time on the forum. I've been on br.com awhile. My username is Mliddell on there. I've always collected dvds/blu rays, and 4k but recently got more into the limited edition and exclusive steelbooks. I also collect posters/prints and am on a forum for that since 2011. Have a lot of feedback with buying and selling on there. Some of the recent companies i've really gotten into would be Plain archive, kimchidvd, nova media, liked what the blu collection puts out. Looking forward to learning about the site and how to use it.
Welcome aboard! It's a pleasure to have you here. :)

Thank you. Could anyone tell me at what point I would be able to buy steelbooks off other users in a for sale thread for example? I'm not looking to sell at all just buy for now.

Reactions: Sigill
Thank you. Could anyone tell me at what point I would be able to buy steelbooks off other users in a for sale thread for example? I'm not looking to sell at all just buy for now.
Once you reach 20 non spammy posts you will have full access to the trading section where you will be able to buy and sell Steelbooks.:)

Hi, i was going to make a purchase that is somewhat large and didn't know if there is a moderator that I could ask some advice. If anyone is around could they send me a message please? Thank you

Thanks. I hovered about his name and clicked the start a conversation button and sent him a message. Hope thats the way to do it. Thanks

• Thanks
Reactions: apsmith21
I've been a member for a number of years but not active (this is my first post). HDN has been my go-to site for reliable steelbook info since I first started taking an interest about 5 years ago, but it's really only been this past year or so that I've really expanded my collection and learned who the vendors are and what the heck one-clicks, double lenticulars, full slips, etc. are. I wish I'd find a hobby that makes me money instead of costing me money... :LOL: Anyway, I thought it was about time that I popped in and said hi and thank you for providing such great information for beginners and seasoned collectors alike! :thanks:

Reactions: Sigill