New to the site? Welcome & tag a mod!

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
hdn_banner test.jpg

Hello new ninjas!

New to the site and have a question?

Tag "New Ninja" welcome mod @Iron Man and @Noodles , by adding the @ in front of their names.

When you're in different forums, you can also tag members with a 'Contributor", "Super Moderator" or "Moderator" banner under their username.

We all started somewhere, so don't be afraid to ask any questions!

Welcome again to hidefninja.com, and have fun exploring the site and collecting!

:ninja:

DIgitalbabe
Staff/Community Manager

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi everyone! first post, I have been a member at various different places, I live in Mexico so it is kinda hard to get the cool stuff here. I hope to be able to catch some cool releases here. Thank you

Reactions: Wreck and Sigill
I've been a member for a number of years but not active (this is my first post). HDN has been my go-to site for reliable steelbook info since I first started taking an interest about 5 years ago, but it's really only been this past year or so that I've really expanded my collection and learned who the vendors are and what the heck one-clicks, double lenticulars, full slips, etc. are. I wish I'd find a hobby that makes me money instead of costing me money... :LOL: Anyway, I thought it was about time that I popped in and said hi and thank you for providing such great information for beginners and seasoned collectors alike! :thanks:

Hi everyone! first post, I have been a member at various different places, I live in Mexico so it is kinda hard to get the cool stuff here. I hope to be able to catch some cool releases here. Thank you
Welcome to the forum @poldergal and @Romeroland, great to have you here!:)