New to the site? Welcome & tag a mod!

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
hdn_banner test.jpg

Hello new ninjas!

New to the site and have a question?

Tag "New Ninja" welcome mod @Iron Man and @Noodles , by adding the @ in front of their names.

When you're in different forums, you can also tag members with a 'Contributor", "Super Moderator" or "Moderator" banner under their username.

We all started somewhere, so don't be afraid to ask any questions!

Welcome again to hidefninja.com, and have fun exploring the site and collecting!

:ninja:

DIgitalbabe
Staff/Community Manager

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi all, thanks for the add.

UK, Film lover, cinema goer (weekly on average). Started collecting Steel books after getting a decent 65" DVD and Dolby Atmos system, only for about the last 6 months.

Have some nice S/B's, but working out how to get the difficult ones (Like numbered FilmArena's etc).

Enjoying the journey and learning about this stuff. Cheers

UK, Film lover, cinema goer (weekly on average). Started collecting Steel books after getting a decent 65" DVD and Dolby Atmos system, only for about the last 6 months.

Have some nice S/B's, but working out how to get the difficult ones (Like numbered FilmArena's etc).

Welcome @jasong

Reactions: jasong
Hello! Steelbook collector here. I'm relatively new to steelbooks, but I've always loved movies.

Welcome to the community! It's great to have you both here. :thumbs:

Please feel free to reach out to myself or another Mod if you need help with anything. :)

Reactions: jasong
Hello All, I'm a new ninja, from the UK and loves movies also. I'm especially a big fan of 3D content and enjoy the experience on my 65 inch OLED.
I also have a modest collection of steel books, which is rapidly growing.

Hello All, I'm a new ninja, from the UK and loves movies also. I'm especially a big fan of 3D content and enjoy the experience on my 65 inch OLED.
I also have a modest collection of steel books, which is rapidly growing.
Welcome to the community. It's great to have you here!

Please feel free to give myself or another Mod a shout if you need help with anything. :)

Reactions: tubstac
been lurking for a bit and the site and forum are super helpful...just found the buy/sell forum and am def interested in making some purchases and possibly joining in on some group buys. thanks for having me!
Welcome to HDN! Pleasure to have you here. :)