New to the site? Welcome & tag a mod!

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
hdn_banner test.jpg

Hello new ninjas!

New to the site and have a question?

Tag "New Ninja" welcome mod @Iron Man and @Noodles , by adding the @ in front of their names.

When you're in different forums, you can also tag members with a 'Contributor", "Super Moderator" or "Moderator" banner under their username.

We all started somewhere, so don't be afraid to ask any questions!

Welcome again to hidefninja.com, and have fun exploring the site and collecting!

:ninja:

DIgitalbabe
Staff/Community Manager

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi guys, I'm new here. It's been ages I've been reading your forums 'though. Anyway, thanks for your work and for your help in finding infos about steelbooks all these years.
I'm happy I'm finally among you.
Great to have you here! Feel free to shoot myself or another Mod a message if you have any questions. :)

• Thanks
Reactions: Torrente1
Hi All
Just signed up. Been collecting for a few years now, it's getting harder to find things locally, now I know who to ask.
Welcome aboard! Feel free to give us a shout if you need help with anything around the forums. :thumbs:

@Noodles Hi, all. new Here. I am a collector of comics from 1967 to 1989, Movie related books, movies in all formats and some movie-related toys. Not sure how to tag, I hope I did it right.

Reactions: Noodles
@Noodles Hi, all. new Here. I am a collector of comics from 1967 to 1989, Movie related books, movies in all formats and some movie-related toys. Not sure how to tag, I hope I did it right.
Yep, you got it buddy. :thumbs:

Welcome to the community. :)

Hey All,

I've been a collector of Movies and movie related items since waaaaay back...like from when we used to trade VHS tapes thru the mail on usenet. I haven't belonged to a formal group before but since I'm kind of starting my collection over again might as well do it with a bunch oh like minded collectors.

Reactions: Noodles
Hey All,

I've been a collector of Movies and movie related items since waaaaay back...like from when we used to trade VHS tapes thru the mail on usenet. I haven't belonged to a formal group before but since I'm kind of starting my collection over again might as well do it with a bunch oh like minded collectors.
Welcome to HDN! Great to have you with us. :)

Feel free to contact a Mod should you need help with anything.

can someone tell me where you guys get updated on ALL new releases?
and when I click group buys do I get to see the most recent group buys because I do not want to miss out again!!!!!

Wishing you a warm welcome to HDN @Ayako @elrudibb1 @Jradams97 @Richard Yano @jeffmilo @rubiko :)

It's a pleasure to have you here! If you require assistance with anything, then feel free to contact myself or another mod. :thumbs:
I require your assistance, when I click group buys Do i get to see the most recent available lets say I click on it tomorrow and I will see for example captain marvel one click set.

also do these group buys sellout quick...?

the host makes a deal with the seller or something and he has perhaps 40 reserved so when he starts a group buy when 40 people buy it that means its out of stock right?
so basically when a group buy starts you have to be quick and purchase....within minutes maybe but what if I am at work....

• Haha
Reactions: DMD4k
also do these group buys sellout quick...?

[...]
so basically when a group buy starts you have to be quick and purchase....within minutes maybe but what if I am at work...
so basically when a group buy starts you have to be quick and purchase....within minutes maybe but what if I am at work...
No, we all wait for you to purchase your copy and only then do the rest of us join in.

No, we all wait for you to purchase your copy and only then do the rest of us join in.
yeah! I like that you all get behind me, and I get the first purchase.
II like your way of thinking,or maybe when a new group buy starts........YOU CAN TAG ME!! :thanks:

also why are you always the first one to respond to my comments, I appreciate it....makes me feel....loved:drool: