New to the site? Welcome & tag a mod!

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
hdn_banner test.jpg

Hello new ninjas!

New to the site and have a question?

Tag "New Ninja" welcome mod @Iron Man and @Noodles , by adding the @ in front of their names.

When you're in different forums, you can also tag members with a 'Contributor", "Super Moderator" or "Moderator" banner under their username.

We all started somewhere, so don't be afraid to ask any questions!

Welcome again to hidefninja.com, and have fun exploring the site and collecting!

:ninja:

DIgitalbabe
Staff/Community Manager

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi everyone
I've been following this forum for a few months and decided it's time to join this cool community.
I'm collecting Steelbooks for two years now and thought it's easy to set a limit of how many steelbooks I want to collect. But after I bought my first premium it opened up a whole new world for me .
I'm looking forward to have great discussions and share opinions about our beautiful hobby!

Hi everyone
I've been following this forum for a few months and decided it's time to join this cool community.
I'm collecting Steelbooks for two years now and thought it's easy to set a limit of how many steelbooks I want to collect. But after I bought my first premium it opened up a whole new world for me .
I'm looking forward to have great discussions and share opinions about our beautiful hobby!
Welcome to HDN! Pleasure to have you with us. :)

Hello everyone,

I just joined this site primarily because I would like to join the Groupbuys for the bestbuy steelbooks. I look forward to become a part of this community.

@Noodles @Sigill : If I join a GB for Bestbuy, can I order e.g. 10 different steelbooks over a few months and then have them shipped all at once to save costs?

Hello everyone,

I just joined this site primarily because I would like to join the Groupbuys for the bestbuy steelbooks. I look forward to become a part of this community.

@Noodles @Sigill : If I join a GB for Bestbuy, can I order e.g. 10 different steelbooks over a few months and then have them shipped all at once to save costs?
Welcome to HDN. Great to have you here!

That all depends on the GB host and whether they're ok to hold on to stuff for that long, but usually they're more than happy to assist, so just a case of asking them. :)

As Robles mentioned... @apsmith21 is your guy for BestBuy stuff, so shoot him a message. :thumbs:

Reactions: apsmith21
Hello everyone,

You can order as many as you want. Generally, I tell folks I'm willing to hold items up to 60 days.

One thing to note, depending on where you live, shipping costs might not get you savings, depending on total weight.

Also, we've found that bigger packages also draw customs attention as well.

Hi everyone,

I've been following from the UK for a while now and decided to join.

I collect steelbooks and will look to buy GB best buy steelbooks etc.

@apsmith21 please could you tell me costs for shipping to UK thanks.

I look forward to discussions with you all.

welcome Stuart! I replied in the group buy thread, if you want to chat further please send a direct message.

Reactions: Wreck and Stujoker
Hi everyone,

@apsmith21 please could you tell me costs for shipping to UK thanks.

Pleasure to have you here. Welcome!

Reactions: Stujoker
Hi everyone
Hello everyone,

Hi everyone,

Welcome.

Hi everyone,

I've been following from France for a while now and decided to join.

@Noodles please could you tell me costs for shipping to France thanks.

Reactions: Noodles and jasong
Hi everyone,

Welcome to the community! :thumbs:

Your shipping question is one for @apsmith21.

Hi everyone,

Welcome to HDN.

You'll find the answer in the thread below:

Reactions: Gremlins13
Hello everyone. I am collecting Steelbooks from Manta Lab. I registered here to participate in gb in preparation for future titles. Thank you.

Reactions: Noodles