New to the site? Welcome & tag a mod!

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
hdn_banner test.jpg

Hello new ninjas!

New to the site and have a question?

Tag "New Ninja" welcome mod @Iron Man and @Noodles , by adding the @ in front of their names.

When you're in different forums, you can also tag members with a 'Contributor", "Super Moderator" or "Moderator" banner under their username.

We all started somewhere, so don't be afraid to ask any questions!

Welcome again to hidefninja.com, and have fun exploring the site and collecting!

:ninja:

DIgitalbabe
Staff/Community Manager

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Ninjas,
I've been following this site for awhile to assist me with all the old premium steels that I have missed out on so I thought I'll finally signup.
I was primarily a video game steel collector and got my first steel back in 2011 for Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 and didn't start collecting movie steels till the May last year.
Hope everyone has a nice day.

Reactions: Robles and Noodles
Hello Ninjas,
I've been following this site for awhile to assist me with all the old premium steels that I have missed out on so I thought I'll finally signup.
I was primarily a video game steel collector and got my first steel back in 2011 for Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 and didn't start collecting movie steels till the May last year.

Welcome to HDN.

Hello Ninjas,
Welcome! Pleasure to have you with us. :)

After years of on and off lurking, I've finally joined. Glad to be here.

@Noodles @IRON MAN

Question for yall: I tried registering using a couple of hotmail accounts but I couldn't saying that the emails were banned by an administrator. I used a gmail account was able to register. Does this place not like hotmail accounts? lol

Reactions: jasong and Noodles
After years of on and off lurking, I've finally joined. Glad to be here.

@Noodles @IRON MAN

Question for yall: I tried registering using a couple of hotmail accounts but I couldn't saying that the emails were banned by an administrator. I used a gmail account was able to register. Does this place not like hotmail accounts? lol
Welcome! Glad to have you here :)

Reactions: blakstealth
Hiya guys new to the site thanks for having me, currently collecting the new release special edition jackie chan films from the 80`s and 90`s. I also have a lot of original Hong Kong movie dvds probably about 40/50
cheers

Hiya guys new to the site thanks for having me, currently collecting the new release special edition jackie chan films from the 80`s and 90`s. I also have a lot of original Hong Kong movie dvds probably about 40/50
cheers

Welcome. Holler if you need help.

I have just joined this site, can any one show me how to join a group buy?

Welcome.

Take a look at this handy how-to:

Holler if you need help.

View attachment 360641

Hello new ninjas!

New to the site and have a question?

Tag "New Ninja" welcome mod @Iron Man and @Noodles , by adding the @ in front of their names.

When you're in different forums, you can also tag members with a 'Contributor", "Super Moderator" or "Moderator" banner under their username.

We all started somewhere, so don't be afraid to ask any questions!

Welcome again to hidefninja.com, and have fun exploring the site and collecting!

:ninja:

DIgitalbabe
Staff/Community Manager
Hey guys, @IRON MAN and @Noodles I´m new to this site and got a little lost. Im desperately looking for Grease 4K Zavvi special edition (2018) not sure where to post my request. on sales/trades im not allowed to post :(