New Tomb Raider movie will 'reboot Lara Croft'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 27, 2009
Pennsylvania
Terminator Salvation producer Dan Lin has said that plans are in the pipeline to continue the Tomb Raider movie franchise, though emphasised the film will be a reboot of the series exploring the origins of protagonist Lara Croft.

“We're rebooting Lara Croft...It's a great origin story that we're going to tell, a very character-oriented, I would say more realistic than the past Lara Croft movies...It's not full-on action," Lim told About.com.

"I would say it's like Terminator, it's character driven action. For me, the Lara Croft games and movies have gone a little too action-oriented. I wanted to have action, but with character."

Finally, while not confirming anything outright, Lim made it pretty clear we won’t be seeing Angelina Jolie returning: "It is an origin story, so it is going to be a younger Lara Croft," he said.

Stay tuned for more info as it breaks.

Favorite line from her in Transformers:

She looks back at Bumblebee: "I'll drive, you shoot!" LOL!!

I swear, I rewind that part every time!! It just cracks me up, I love it!!

i just seen transformer for the first time last week i loved it she was so hot in that .that's why i think she would play a perfect younger laura/angelina.but everyone seems to bash her here:BS::mad:

She just doesn't have that much acting talent. He heard head/ego is bigger than what it is. Almost like another Kanye. LOL Fish Di*ks!

kanye sucks and she deserves to have a big head hottest person alive and stars in a great movie series.megan fox > your fav actress.

i just seen transformer for the first time last week i loved it she was so hot in that .that's why i think she would play a perfect younger laura/angelina.but everyone seems to bash her here:BS::mad:

Megan is so hot! :p where's that video xtop posted a few days ago?! lol I never really liked those Tomb Raider movies, I thought they were badly done.

Im with Mexi on this...they need a decent actor. After watching rhona mitra in dooms day thats the only person i see doing it. Plus if my memory is right she was the first model to be Lara aswell :D

But i wil not see these films if megan fox is in them. She cant act for ****, i love the transformers film but she does nothing for it :D

Im done lol:D

megan fox is purely based on looks then anything...shes in the same spot light when lindsay lohan first came around..with the same clowns.."Shes the hotttesst women alive!"...

but you guys should be happy the person in transformers was played by her then Some hollywood cliche Super mega Hot Bimbo Blonde that every Guy Likes & breaks necks to look at...haah!!.....but get real...Megan fox is already becoming that slowly...

TURN OFF!!!..so beeeyatch,get Real..ur personal world of everything should envy you has ended to any of us Real down to earth people.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.