NYCC Official Website

mllNY

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Aug 29, 2011
New York, NY
Ticket announcements:

And now for the moment you’ve all been waiting for: NYCC 2022 Ticket Information
1f4a5.png
I also have a little surprise for you all… 4-Day AND VIP Tickets are back, baby!
For pricing, ticket types, and more information, visit NYCC2022.com/TicketInfo
Important details and dates:
️
Mon, Apr 18 - Fan Verification Rollover Deadline
You should have already received an email to confirm or update your Fan Ver account info for 2022. This is critical if you’ve moved within the last two years.
️
Mon, May 2 @ 10AM - Metaverse Superfan Presale
A special presale for our Metaverse Superfans only. NYCC tickets, photo ops & autographing tickets, and paid digital experiences; exclusive access to video content and celebrity panels; an exclusive gift and access to exclusive NYCC merch online? Say less. Learn more and buy your Superfan Membership at: NYCC2022.com/Membership
️
Sun, May 8 @ 10AM - Fan Verification Presale
An exclusive presale for those who were Fan Verified in 2021.
️
Mon, May 9 - Fan Verification Opens
A Fan Ver account is needed in order to purchase tickets during the general onsale. Create your account by Thurs, May 19!
️
Sun, May 22 @10AM - NYCC Onsale
Tickets onsale for the general public.
I know what you’re thinking… but when are the guests, exhibitors, hotel block and show news being announced? Soon, my little nerd herd…. Soon. Join our newsletter, and I promise your inbox will soon be filled with the geeky goods: NYCC2022.com/Newsletter

1.jpg
2.png
3.png
4.png