Newb member :D

Jun 18, 2015
Steeltopia :D
Hi guys, just thought I would introduce myself to the forum. I have been a member over at BR forum for a while now and have heard about this forum from there so I thought I would give it a go! I have to say love the sleekness of it, much more up-to-date design and features. I'm still getting used to navigating the forum and only found what I am interested in so far being Steelbooks :D and especially Asian imports like Blufans, Nova, Kimchi, and more recently looking to start a collection with FilmArena, HDzeta and Plain .

I'm from the UK so I have been collecting Zavvi, HMV, Amazon & Entertainment Store steelbooks for a number of years and have a fairly good collection of around 146 steels. Mainly based around Sci-Fi, Fantasy and comic book movies. Since I started importing I have collected 11 Blufans so far and waiting on Thor 2 and GOTG 1-click to boost me to VIP status :woot: I also imported the Nove Avengers 1-click and John Wick + The Raid Sextuple pack :smug: So far my Blufans collection consits of: Iron Man Lenti, Thor Lenti, Captain America Lenti, Cap 2 Lenti, Pacific Rim, Maze Runner, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Wall-E Lenti, Kung-Fu Panda 1 & 2 and Monsters Uni Lenti. :oohyeah:

So that's it, love the forum so far, any help would be appretiated navigating the site for example to where all the GBs are posted, I did find some and signed up to "The Thing" and "Shaun of the Dead" Mondo releases. And would love to know how yours work, will I get a message for payment info etc?

Thanks guys and hope to have lots of fun here!!:D

Hi guys, just thought I would introduce myself to the forum. I have been a member over at BR forum for a while now and have heard about this forum from there so I thought I would give it a go! I have to say love the sleekness of it, much more up-to-date design and features. I'm still getting used to navigating the forum and only found what I am interested in so far being Steelbooks :D and especially Asian imports like Blufans, Nova, Kimchi, and more recently looking to start a collection with FilmArena, HDzeta and Plain .

I'm from the UK so I have been collecting Zavvi, HMV, Amazon & Entertainment Store steelbooks for a number of years and have a fairly good collection of around 146 steels. Mainly based around Sci-Fi, Fantasy and comic book movies. Since I started importing I have collected 11 Blufans so far and waiting on Thor 2 and GOTG 1-click to boost me to VIP status :woot: I also imported the Nove Avengers 1-click and John Wick + The Raid Sextuple pack :smug: So far my Blufans collection consits of: Iron Man Lenti, Thor Lenti, Captain America Lenti, Cap 2 Lenti, Pacific Rim, Maze Runner, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Wall-E Lenti, Kung-Fu Panda 1 & 2 and Monsters Uni Lenti. :oohyeah:

So that's it, love the forum so far, any help would be appretiated navigating the site for example to where all the GBs are posted, I did find some and signed up to "The Thing" and "Shaun of the Dead" Mondo releases. And would love to know how yours work, will I get a message for payment info etc?

Thanks guys and hope to have lots of fun here!!:D
Welcome! :)

I'm probably not the best person to try and explain this, but I'll try... you'll gain access to the Market Place and be free to trade/sell and join plenty more GBs once you hit 20 posts (no spamming though! :p). As for the GBs you've already joined... the GB host will contact you at some point with payment info etc.

So for now, just sit back and enjoy your time at HDN. :thumbs:

Welcome! :)

I'm probably not the best person to try and explain this, but I'll try... you'll gain access to the Market Place and be free to trade/sell and join plenty more GBs once you hit 20 posts (no spamming though! :p). As for the GBs you've already joined... the GB host will contact you at some point with payment info etc.

So for now, just sit back and enjoy your time at HDN. :thumbs:

Awesome thanks!!! and thanks guys for the welcome, looking forward to being a member of the community!!!