NFL - American Football Megathread

Jan 30, 2009
England
A thread so you guys can talk about your sport and anything to do with American Football??!! And people stop posting in the football thread lol :D:p

Anyway lets keep this clean guys :D

So who is going to win the next superbowl???

A thread so you guys can talk about your sport and anything to do with American Football??!! And people stop posting in the football thread lol :D:p

The Chiefs Duh...

Hey, stop calling that soccer crap football and we'll stop posting in there! :D:D:D:D:D:D

They actually use their feet to play the sport! In Football (american) only the kickers can do that. So they should call it handball or something

More Niner fans than Raider fans!! Uh Dolphins huh? Well, as long as your not a Bronco, Cowboy, or Raider fan I won't give you too much ****! :D:D Horhay like to pretend like he's a Browns fan. He's full of it! :BS::BS:

dolphins are gonna make adeep playoff run this year there not gonna wint the superbowl but niehter is the 49er's or raiders.the pats will cheat there way to the bowl again

I try not to make such absolute declarations anymore. The last decade or so have seen some pretty ****** teams come back and win the Super Bowl the following year. So don't be counting out my niners just yet!!!:twisted::twisted:

well singletary has them on the right track what are they gonna do with alex smith?

I chatted with Singletary about it, he has some real good ideas for the season. Of course all this information is privileged, otherwise I'd tell you all about it.
:cool::cool::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: