paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: February 21, 2022
Purchase links: 88 Films - Amazon UK - Zavvi - HMV
Price: £17.99 (88 Films - Amazon - HMV) - £24.99 (Zavvi)
Notes: Limited Edition Double Walled Slipcase with new Artwork from Joel Robinson

88FB495Nightofthedemon3D_800x.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: sinusR2
LIMITED EDITION FEATURES

• Limited Edition Double Walled Slipcase with new Artwork from Joel Robinson
  • Double Sided Fold-out A3 Poster
  • Booklet Notes by Andrew Graves
  • Uncut!!!
DISC 1 Contents
  • New 4K Scan and Restoration of the long lost Original Answer Print
  • DTS-HA MA Mono Soundtrack
  • Optional English Subtitles
  • Just A Little Green Kid Outta Waco, Texas — Interview With Producer Jim L. Ball
  • The Demon Made Me Do It — Interview With Director James C. Wasson
  • Eye Of The Demon — Interview With Cinematographer John Quick
  • FRATERNITY OF HORROR — Previously Unreleased 1964 Feature Produced By Jim L. Ball And Shot By John Quick
  • Trailer
DISC 2 Contents

• Cryptid Currency: Transgression Aggression In Bigfoot Cinema — Video Essay By David Coleman, Author Of The Bigfoot Filmography
  • Tales From The Cryptid — Interview With Stephen R. Bissette, Co-Author Of Cryptid Cinema
  • Deconstructing Patty — Interview With William Munns, Author Of When Roger Met Patty
  • Mondo Bigfoot — Interview With Lyle Blackburn, Author Of Boggy Creek Casebook
  • BAN THE SADIST VIDEOS!
  • BAN THE SADIST VIDEOS! PART 2
  • My Nasty Memories — Interview With BAN THE SADIST VIDEOS! Director David Gregory
TECHNICAL SPECS
  • Region Code: B
  • Picture Format: HD 1080p 1.85:1
  • Audio Format: 2.0
  • Language: English
  • Certification: 18
  • Running Time: 96
  • Discs: 2

Last edited:
Reactions: sinusR2 and Fmac72
i recueved mine from amazon without slipcase or booklet ... am i the only one duped out of the "limited" parts of the edition or is that a common problem?

i recueved mine from amazon without slipcase or booklet ... am i the only one duped out of the "limited" parts of the edition or is that a common problem?
might have been a 88 films store exclusive slipcase.. but seems definitely shady from amazon to use the limited edition artwork.. however, if you check the description ("from the manufacturer") theres only talk of the amaray with reservable VHS artwork etc

might have been a 88 films store exclusive slipcase.. but seems definitely shady from amazon to use the limited edition artwork.. however, if you check the description ("from the manufacturer") theres only talk of the amaray with reservable VHS artwork etc
It was not a 88 film store exclusive

I got delivery from Amazon in February and included slipbox and booklet

I pre ordered from Amazon UK on February 3 and got delivery on February 24th
It included a slipcase (it's actually a slipbox) and booklet
The slipcase and booklet was limited to first pressing only later stock would be just standard edition

88 films limited editions with slipcases are usually limited to around 1000 or 2000 copies and you need to pre order
If you order after release date you can risk ending up getting a standard edition

Later stock would not include a slip or booklet
88 films often just supply standard edition to retailers after the limited edition stock sold out

88 Films themselves might still have some stock with slip but I would ask them first before doing an order

Damn,I had to check this thread earlier...
88 films site lists this still with slip/booklet so I thought it was still available,and Im expecting one from Amazon this week...

let me know if copy from Amazon is with slip. Usually 88 Films mentions this on their facebook and most of the time 88 Films store is first that goes out of slipcovers so I'm wondering what is happening here. It is not the title that would got sold out that fast.

Limited Edition sold out on Monday February 28th

Later stock provided to retailers is standard edition

With 88 Films limited edition releases you should do a pre order and not risk ordering afrer release date

88 films website shop might still have some of the limited edition stock but I would ask them before you place an order

Well in that case they should just update their website so customers should be informed on that this edition is OOP.
Indicator films for instance always mention when a release of theirs is close in selling out and what each edition in their site contains to avoid confusion.
I simply can't buy each release I'm interested close to release date,so it would be nice to have options.

Well in that case they should just update their website so customers should be informed on that this edition is OOP.
Indicator films for instance always mention when a release of theirs is close in selling out and what each edition in their site contains to avoid confusion.
I simply can't buy each release I'm interested close to release date,so it would be nice to have options.
88 FIlms the retailer might still have stock of the limited edition just ask 88 films themselves before you do an order
They will update their website when they sell out and later list the standard edition

88 Films are also a distributor that is separate operation to their retailer website

Same as Arrow Films the distributor is separate business from Arrow Films retailer websites

Stock a distributor supplies a retailer is different business
When a distributor has no limited edition stock they often supply standard edition instead to retailers
Sometimes advanced notice is given to retailers but not always

Recent purchased images on Amazon UK by customers is showing standard amaray no slipcase that matches what HMV been selling

Should have they made better announcment about the standard edition been provided yes

This though was a release I expected would sell well that is why I did a pre order and not wait until after release date

let me know if copy from Amazon is with slip. Usually 88 Films mentions this on their facebook and most of the time 88 Films store is first that goes out of slipcovers so I'm wondering what is happening here. It is not the title that would got sold out that fast.
It is indeed the version without the slipcase/booklet,as the poster above noted,the 88 site still lists this as the limited edition though.

In case this is helpful to somebody: I ordered direct from 88 Films store over the weekend - my copy has just arrived and it is the limited edition as advertised on their site

Yup,I contacted them and they said the LE is on stock on their site.
I just made a new order plus Galaxy of Terror,and I'll just send the Amazon one back.
The shipping is a little high,but I had some points left from previous orders so it evened up pretty nice.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tompa
Why do they have to make contact with Amazon UK so freaking hard?
I wanted to ask about the coverage of shipping costs with the return,but chat is not available on my device,they can't call me on my country (Greece)and there is no option to ask them through email!

Just picked up Ltd Ed this afternoon in HMV Sunderland, one more copy on shelf. 88 stock very erratic in Hmv in general for new releases.