Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: October 22, 2018
Purchase links: Powerhouse Films - Amazon UK - Zavvi - HMV
Price: £21.99
Notes: Limited to 10,000 - Special Offer: £58.50 Halloween Bundle if you order direct from Powerhouse Films includes Night of the Demon and William Castle Collection

81OuOMCT+SL._SX385_.jpg

IMG_20180810_035806.jpg

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: EvilThing
I'm always against a print run increase once something has gone on sale and I think it's a mistake seeing as it's still in stock everywhere but that doesn't detract from it. I got this yesterday and I think it's a great set for one of my favourite films.

The box itself is very strong and good quality. The poster is double sided and the discs are region free. I like the fact that the amaray cover is reversible too so fans of 'Curse of the Demon' can customise it for themselves and the book is very good.

IMG_7149.JPG

IMG_7150.JPG

IMG_7151.JPG IMG_7152.JPG IMG_7153.JPG IMG_7154.JPG IMG_7155.JPG IMG_7156.JPG IMG_7157.JPG IMG_7158.JPG

happy days. :) i think PowerHouse is rapidly becoming one of my fave re-release companies. the love for the films shines through their packaging, contents, and particularly dedication to remastering and getting the best versions possible out there of films previously neglected by blu ray. :thumbs: here's a few of my own shots to add to @jitstark's above for those interested.

agree with jitstark above, it's the usual sturdy box from them. also, storage fans, it's a perfect fit for an SCF8. i really like the bold cover, while at the same time disliking it for being such a massive spoiler (!). but i do really like the title-less 'scream' red booklet cover:
the U-card is confusing me - i ordered very late, and yet have 0518, maybe as i ordered direct from them:
in-hand shots of the back of the slipbox/creds:
all the items fit really well into the box. the whole approach reminds me a lot of Eureka! - well designed, carefully measured, quality materials used. :thumbs: take note, everythingBlu:
the posters are excellent, in a slightly above average stock so they should be less likely to tear if un/folding:
the amaray is the usual mix of reversible cover and two discs, but this time both blu rays, with in total 4 slightly differing cuts of the film, in 2 (selectable) screen rations:
the booklet is 78 pages, perfect bound, and the usual high quality from PowerHouse - interviews, articles, photos, sketch es, script:
due to the enormo-unit increase, still time to get this if you want - would recommend it! :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: jitstark
happy days. :) i think PowerHouse is rapidly becoming one of my fave re-release companies. the love for the films shines through their packaging, contents, and particularly dedication to remastering and getting the best versions possible out there of films previously neglected by blu ray. :thumbs: here's a few of my own shots to add to @jitstark's above for those interested.

agree with jitstark above, it's the usual sturdy box from them. also, storage fans, it's a perfect fit for an SCF8. i really like the bold cover, while at the same time disliking it for being such a massive spoiler (!). but i do really like the title-less 'scream' red booklet cover:
the U-card is confusing me - i ordered very late, and yet have 0518, maybe as i ordered direct from them:
all the items fit really well into the box. the whole approach reminds me a lot of Eureka! - well designed, carefully measured, quality materials used. :thumbs: take note, everythingBlu:
the posters are excellent, in a slightly above average stock so they should be less likely to tear if un/folding:
the amaray is the usual mix of reversible cover and two discs, but this time both blu rays, with in total 4 slightly differing cuts of the film, in 2 (selectable) screen rations:
the booklet is 78 pages, perfect bound, and the usual high quality from PowerHouse - interviews, articles, photos, sketch es, script:
due to the enormo-unit increase, still time to get this if you want - would recommend it! :thumbs:

The more pics the better. Always good to get another take on it.

Reactions: steelmybeatingheart

It's random the numbering it's not based on when you order

Reactions: steelmybeatingheart
It's a stunning package. As I said in the film review section the other day I was stunned to find that the 84 minute version isn't simply a cut down version of the longer one but it used alternative scenes and and some are actually different but you don't notice it until they are compared. A serious eye opener.....

Reactions: terry44
Just ordered from HMV. Was going to order from Amazon but they appear to be out of stock.

Whether this is an indication of low stocks I don't know. But this and the fact that only a handful of online stores seem to be selling this title made me think better play it safe and order now.