Night Of The Demons (1988) (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Deluxe Limited Edition with Exclusive Action Figure) (Scream Factory) [USA]

Mickle_89

Premium Supporter
Jun 17, 2015
イギリス
Release date: October 23, 2018
Purchase links: Shout Factory - Amazon - WowHD - Diabolikdvd
Price: $61.99 (Shout) - $22.99 (Amazon - Diabolikdvd ) - €19.32 (WowHD)
Notes:Special Offer: Order from ShoutFactory.com and get an EXCLUSIVE LIMITED EDITION NECA ACTION FIGURE and an EXCLUSIVE LIMITED EDITION ROLLED LITHOGRAPH of our newly commissioned cover art, plus get it shipped FREE (standard shipping only)! Limited to 2,000 copies. (Steelbook on it's own will be available from various USA/Canada retailers)

NOTD.SB.BeautyShot.72dpi.png

This Exclusive Limited Edition contains:
  • Night Of The Demons [Limited Edition Steelbook]
  • An exclusive, limited edition 8" tall fully poseable Angela action figure by NECA
  • An exclusive, limited edition 28.5" x 16.5" rolled lithograph of the newly-designed art from artist Laz Marquez (this will ship rolled, in a poster tube)
Bonus Features
  • NEW 4K Scan
  • Audio Commentary With Director Kevin S. Tenney, Executive Producer Walter Josten And Producer Jeff Geoffray
  • Audio Commentary With Kevin S. Tenney, Special Make-Up Effects Creator Steve Johnson, And Actors Cathy Podewell, Billy Gallo And Hal Havins
  • "You're Invited: The Making Of Night Of The Demons"
  • Interview With Actress Amelia Kinkade
  • "Allison Barron's Demon Memories"
  • Theatrical Trailer
  • TV Spots
  • Video Trailer
  • Still Galleries
  • Promo Reel

Last edited by a moderator:
No, it's printed on the shrink wrap. Here's my photo of the J-Card and there's no indication of it.

View attachment 399209

I was in a store today and I checked the back of some of the recent steelbooks like Army of Darkness, The Howling and Reanimator.
I can't remember which one had the Made In Mexico stamp on it but it was definitely on the shrink wrap. The words moved when I moved the shrink wrap.

I was in a Sunrise store in Canada and the Reanimator steelbook had an "FYE exclusive" sticker on the front of the shrink wrap.
Which is funny to me because we don't have FYE in Canada. Sunrise is a Canadian music and movie chain with 82 stores across Canada and has no relation with FYE at all.

• Thanks
Reactions: Lone Crusader