Night Of The Living Dead (FYE Exclusive) [USA]

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Not sure if there is a thread for this. I couldnt find.

https://www.fye.com/night-of-the-li...-fye.000000827565062478.html?cgid=movies_n_tv
$124.99

fye.000000827565062478_1.jpg

Another pic.......

fye.000000827565062478_2.jpg

Night of the Living Dead 50th Anniversary Collectors Edition [Exclusive 4K Criterion Version & more]

FYE Exclusive set includes:

• 4K criterion version of the movie
  • Graphic novel
  • Commemorative movie ticket
  • Poster
  • Lobby cards

Looks like it's the regular Crtierion digipack housed inside the bigger box with the extras......

• Thanks
Reactions: goufcustom
Sweet baby Jesus.... it seems like someone is doing heavy drugs while setting up the pricing for this one. Luckily for my pocket I do not collect Blus with French/German titles/text/et no matter how good they look.
Btw I was wondering why we do not have nice media book stuff in the UK/US. Is it like a territory exclusive?

Sweet baby Jesus.... it seems like someone is doing heavy drugs while setting up the pricing for this one. Luckily for my pocket I do not collect Blus with French/German titles/text/et no matter how good they look.
Btw I was wondering why we do not have nice media book stuff in the UK/US. Is it like a territory exclusive?
Uhhh...... This is a US release.... In English....

Some of the best digibooks ever were USA ones from first couple years. Some great packaging finishes. 300 is one for example. Sadly over the years they are far and few between. The Company that makes the mediabooks you see in Germany etc. is Europe based so its easier to have relationships and continue sales etc. too.

I thought it is in Europe but then again I don't see many UK releases having such nice packaging. At least not in the horror genre.

Some of the best digibooks ever were USA ones from first couple years. Some great packaging finishes. 300 is one for example. Sadly over the years they are far and few between. The Company that makes the mediabooks you see in Germany etc. is Europe based so its easier to have relationships and continue sales etc. too.