paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: October 28, 2019
Purchase links: Arrow Films (Sold Out) - Amazon UK - Zavvi - HMV
Price: £22.00 (Arrow) - £21.99 (Zavvi - HMV) - £24.05 (Amazon)
Notes: Arrow Films Store special pre-order price until August 30

9e9e2ef9-056a-4678-b59a-120a8c29f65f.jpg

Last edited:
No it won't be happening
People behind the release had no rights at all to attempt a release and have not done the release at all
All they did was a teaser video

They was not even allowed have a Twitter account

It's fake news the ultimate cut release and some main film websites fell for it :giggle:
The teaser video was what caught out some well known websites :LOL:
Kind of a shame - I was hoping someone could (with new footage) make it into a better film. (It's not really very good.)

Arrow Films Store 10% discount code if you spend over £30.00

Discount Voucher code 10yearsandcounting

Voucher code must be used before 30th Sept on any order with a minimum £30 spend

Reminder Arrow Films Store special pre-order price £22.00 until August 30
Price on arrow films store after August 30th will be £25.99

Nope, this is from Arrow for the UK market while that was a Shout release for the US market. The books will be different, this Arrow release has a few exclusive features and will have a different and presumably better encode too.
the shout release looks quite a bit better artworkwise than the arrow one

Arrow release is a different encode to scream release and has new extras

Arrow encoding is lot better than scream when it comes to their releases

Arrow Films Store 10% discount code if you spend over £30.00

Discount Voucher code 10yearsandcounting

Voucher code must be used before 30th Sept on any order with a minimum £30 spend
Thanks Paul, with the discount, and my points, was able to get this and An American Werewolf for €38 delivered.

Reactions: paulboland
Arrow Video Facebook

*** AN AMERICAN WEREWOLF IN LONDON + NIGHTBREED UK LOW STOCK ALERT ***

Horror hounds take note! Our Limited Edition releases of AN AMERICAN WEREWOLF IN LONDON and NIGHTBREED are now both sold out via the Arrow store! If you are keen to grab these titles in the UK we’d suggest placing an order sooner rather than later as both releases don’t look like they’ll be around for much longer.

Last edited:
Reactions: snow flake
For those who ordered direct from arrow store may have notice payment was taken on Monday but not had their orders dispatched yet

I contacted Arrow
I was told orders will be dispatching from tonight

Arrow distribution center has been very busy this week due processing a lot sale orders and next week new releases

I can understand this happening when sale is on as they would be getting lot more orders than would usually would have to process when no sale was running

• Thanks
Reactions: kierano