paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: October 28, 2019
Purchase links: Arrow Films (Sold Out) - Amazon UK - Zavvi - HMV
Price: £22.00 (Arrow) - £21.99 (Zavvi - HMV) - £24.05 (Amazon)
Notes: Arrow Films Store special pre-order price until August 30

9e9e2ef9-056a-4678-b59a-120a8c29f65f.jpg

Last edited:
Hi guys
I'm having a problem getting the two recent arrow releases (American werewolf in London + Nightbreed) to play.
All 3 discs give the following error on my player:

ERROR
Cannot play this disc.
The disc does not meet the specifications

I have around 11 or 12 previous Arrow releases and not encountered this before!
Seems to be the 28th of Oct releases.
Hope Robocop is not the same...

Attachments

• 20191109_122730.jpg
    20191109_122730.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 119
Hi guys
I'm having a problem getting the two recent arrow releases (American werewolf in London + Nightbreed) to play.
All 3 discs give the following error on my player:

ERROR
Cannot play this disc.
The disc does not meet the specifications

I have around 11 or 12 previous Arrow releases and not encountered this before!
Seems to be the 28th of Oct releases.
Hope Robocop is not the same...
Discs working fine for me

Check my reply in An American werewolf in London

Reactions: Cragworth
No it won't be happening
People behind the release had no rights at all to attempt a release and have not done the release at all
All they did was a teaser video

They was not even allowed have a Twitter account

It's fake news the ultimate cut release and some main film websites fell for it :giggle:
The teaser video was what caught out some well known websites :LOL:

It was not released but it does exist and runs 199 minutes

It was not released but it does exist and runs 199 minutes
Clive Barker has the rights and done a extended release a few years ago using his online store.

The people who was planning on a release of ultimate cut only done a trailer they was refused rights to have access to negative and any attempt to do a release.

Reports of ultimate cut getting a release was fake news and is also why their twitter account was banned

Clive Barker has the rights and done a extended release a few years ago using his online store.

The people who was planning on a release of ultimate cut only done a trailer they was refused rights to have access to negative and any attempt to do a release.

Reports of ultimate cut getting a release was fake news and is also why their twitter account was banned
How comes the version i own runs 199 mins if it does not exist ?

How comes the version i own runs 199 mins if it does not exist ?
What version do you have and where was it purchased
Clive Barker released the cabal cut as a limited edition only through his online store

That is different to the ultimate cut that has not been released

There is only 3 versions officially available
Theatrical Cut
Director's Cut
Cabal Cut (Clive Barker Store Exclusive)

What version do you have and where was it purchased
Clive Barker released the cabal cut as a limited edition only through his online store

That is different to the ultimate cut that has not been released
Like i said it was never officially released. But this does not mean that this cut does not exist. I didn't bought it. With this runtime i believe this is the ultimate cut.

Like i said it was never officially released. But this does not mean that this cut does not exist. I didn't bought it. With this runtime i believe this is the ultimate cut.
Thats a bootleg and not allowed by Clive Barker to be sold officially

Any attempt to sell it may result in Clive Barker legal team taking action

I suppose the situation is the same as the "despecialized" stars wars editions. Fan cuts, illegal and yet a lot of them fo sale on ebay. Dont get how these guys get away with this.

I suppose the situation is the same as the "despecialized" stars wars editions. Fan cuts, illegal and yet a lot of them fo sale on ebay. Dont get how these guys get away with this.
Most those star wars despecialized listings on eBay get removed after a few days by ebay when rights holder complains or when individuals reports the listings
Individuals reporting listings happens a lot you might not beware that it does happen.

Sellers just keep relisting them when removed and manage to get some sales before been removed again

Majority of the listings are the same items just been relisted and often by same sellers some they change the wording to look as if different but it can vary from a few days to a few weeks when they get removed

Some they list now as despecialized included as free but in reality they not

Selling Star Wars despecialized editions as in copying that content and putting onto discs is not allowed and is copyright infringement