Nightbreed, The Cabal Cut (Blu-ray Deluxe Edition) (Clive Barker Store Exclusive) [USA]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: September , 2017 TBC
Purchase Link: Real Clive Barker
Price: $250.00 (Deluxe Edition) - $75 (Standard Edition)
Notes: Deluxe Edition limited to 200 copies - Standard Edition limited to 50 copies

Note first time release
Blu-ray is the complete 145 minute version

Deluxe Edition
nb-ad.jpg

Standard Edition
nbstandr.jpg

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: tridon and Asopp
Clive Barker Facebook

What is the opposite of a delay? That’s what Nightbreed, The Cabal Cut has, because it will now be released around the end of this month, and we have some more details to share! New information in bold, including all new art and even a more affordable edition.

• It will be $250 for 200 Copies
  • And $75 for 50 standard copies (no tray case or extras)
  • Available the end of September
  • 200 deluxe copies include:
    • Numbered bluray slipcase
    • Decker enemel pin badge
    • 10 X postcard set
    • 11″ X 17″ poster by Ralph McQuarrie
    • 11″ X 17″ poster by Daniele Serra
    • Cabal Rorschach vinyl sticker
If you remember back when we announced this edition, it is very limited because Morgan Creek is allowing Seraphim Inc. only to make 250 copies, otherwise it would compete with the sales of the Director’s Cut. Here’s a podcast episode where we first discussed the release.

I don’t know about you, but I can’t wait for this to come out! Will you be getting one? Do you wish there were more available? Let us know what you think in the comments. This edition is a big thank you to the Occupy Midian movement and we couldn’t be more thrilled. Well, maybe if there were 10,000 of them. We’re looking at you, Shout Factory and Morgan Creek. When it’s ready, you’ll be able to order it here.

blurayoutside.jpg

Standard Edition
nbstandr.jpg

Deluxe Edition
nb-ad.jpg

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS

Q. Is there really only going to be 250 copies?
A. Yes. 200 will be part of the deluxe set. 50 will be made available as standard edition discs.

Q. Wasn’t this released already?
A. No, this is a new version created in-house. The previous release was from Shout Factory and was the 120 minute Director’s Cut. This is the complete 145 minute version.

Q. Why not release it worldwide?
A. We do not control the rights to this film, but we have worked in conjunction with Morgan Creek to develop and produce this release, as an exclusive limited special edition only.

Q. When will pre-orders start?
A. There will be no preorders.

Q. Will these be real BluRays of BD-Rs?
A. They will be real BluRays.

Q. Can I buy this in any shops?
A. No, this is produced in-house for sale on the Clive Barker webstore only.

Q. Can I get a copy for review?
A. No, there will be no review copies.

Q. Can I please reserve one in advance, I don’t want to miss this?
A. Sorry, all sales will be done on the website upon release. There will be no reservations or exceptions.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Asopp
Blu-ray will be region free
Yes it's expensive that is because it's an in house production and they are limited to how many they can produce

RUNTIME: 145 minutes | Region Free | NTSC

This is a composite edit of all Nightbreed cuts, workprints and available production dailies. please note, that whilst all effort was made to ensure the highest possible definition, in order to include as much footage as possible, the cabal cut includes 12 minutes of VHS workprint video and 30 minutes of VHS workprint audio, leading to scenes varying in quality.

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon
I'm semi-tempted by the regular version but even that is mega expensive, especially when you compare it to the Shout Factory limited edition.

Sold Out

Purchase Link down at the moment

JOSÉ ARMANDO LEITÃO
Clive Barker Podcast Facebook
In case you missed it, here’s a post with the video I made about the Nightbreed: Cabal Cut Blu-Ray, with a little bit of intro and backstory about it, hope you enjoy it. -JL.

Last edited:
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: Punker76
Tuesday, October 24th, 2017 some returned copies of the Cabal Cut will go on sale.

If you’ve been following the story, you know that the Cabal Cut of Nightbreed had an ultra-limited release a while back, with only 250 copies sold. Only two of the available copies are deluxe editions, but we don’t know the amount of standard editions there will be, but it’s more than two. If you’re interested, start watching the Real Clive Barker Store on Tuesday.

For those following the story of The Cabal Cut, you know that originally Seraphim was allowed to sell 250 copies. This was comprised of 200 Deluxe and 50 standard copies. Of course with a minimum Blu-Ray order of 1000, this left Seraphim with a lot of extra copies. Now, in order to help combat the ebay price-gouging, Morgan Creek has allowed Seraphim to sell the remaining hundreds of copies at the original convention and Occupy Midian exclusive price of $50! This is great news if you missed out previously, but bad news if you only care about its resale value. Please note only the standard editions are being sold. The numbered, deluxe editions were only 200, and it’s staying that way.

Watch for these copies to appear Monday, 11/20/2017 over at http://www.realclivebarker.com.

According to our friends at Seraphim, text will be added to the listing saying:

NOTICE: After seeing the grossly inflated prices that MANY people are reselling the standard edition bluray for, we have secured a permission from Morgan Creek to sell our remaining stock (as we were previously restricted to selling 50). We hope this annoys the resellers! This remaining stock shall become available on Monday 20th November. Please note though, that this will NOT include the deluxe editions, which will forever and always remain limited and numbered to 200 copies.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: C.C. 95
Managed to get an order in during the restock earlier on this morning/last night before it sold out. I know it's a lot of money but I'm a big Clive Barker fan and this is one of those movies that has a special place in my movie collection.

You watch now....Arrow will announce a super-duper limited edition with all cuts haha

Managed to get an order in during the restock earlier on this morning/last night before it sold out. I know it's a lot of money but I'm a big Clive Barker fan and this is one of those movies that has a special place in my movie collection.

You watch now....Arrow will announce a super-duper limited edition with all cuts haha
@cooey
Arrow release is coming out this year
Details should be announced soon

Reactions: Grendel