Nightbreed, The Cabal Cut (Blu-ray Deluxe Edition) (Clive Barker Store Exclusive) [USA]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: September , 2017 TBC
Purchase Link: Real Clive Barker
Price: $250.00 (Deluxe Edition) - $75 (Standard Edition)
Notes: Deluxe Edition limited to 200 copies - Standard Edition limited to 50 copies

Note first time release
Blu-ray is the complete 145 minute version

Deluxe Edition
nb-ad.jpg

Standard Edition
nbstandr.jpg

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: tridon and Asopp
Possibly but no details yet offically announced as to which cuts of film or what the extras will be

I expect though it will be the cabal cut
Now that the Ultimate Cabal cut is a known quantity- resale copies of the limited edition have become more common, and prices for the LE Cabal cut have dropped.
I think people want to sell their copies while they are still somewhat valuable, before the ultimate Cabal Cut is released.

• Thanks
Reactions: Grendel
IMO great fuzz about movie that was never that good, what ever the cut. Liked the book tho. But hey, it's just me ... :thumbs:

Would have loved to get the Deluxe edition on this, Many don't seem to have the time for this but I enjoyed the film many years back and have the books from it that were released many many years ago, still have them in the loft somewhere and need to pull them out. One of my earliest projects in uni was designing CGI characters and choose to work around these so the film will always hold a special place for me.

• Thanks
Reactions: Grendel
Arrow Video release don't include ultimate cut

Ultimate cut was a fan cut and could not happen due to rights issues and that got cancelled
Web info that ultimate cut was happening was fake news

Cabal cut also not included in arrow release either due to rights issues