Nightmare City (2015) (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Limited Indiegogo Exclusive) [USA]

terry44

Premium Supporter
May 4, 2010
Newcastle Upon Tyne England
RELEASE DATE: March 2016
PRICE: $75
ORDER: Indiegogo - Limited Edition... Campaign Ends on May 2, 2015

Get the BLU-RAY and DVD of the movie in an awesome, limited STEELBOOK PACKAGE with a cool 3D effect! This special edition will include a Supporter Sticker, a special Thank You message from the cast & crew and special features exclusive to supporters. Plus instant access to the secret website.

Please add $10 for Shipping outside the US and EU.

View attachment 155202

Get ready for the spectacular remake of the 1980's horror cult classic and theULTIMATE HORROR CROWD-PRODUCTION - this is a horror production from fans for fans and with fans! You can be a big part of it - like a producer you will have a say in how cool and great this remake will get and you will get the big chance to visit the film sets, be a part of the crew, inspire the producers, get cool rewards and win great prizes, be in the movie and MEET, WORK AND ACT TOGETHER WITH YOUR FAVORITE ACTORS and LEGENDS OF HORROR!

The King Of Splatter & Gore TOM SAVINI
will be Director and Special Effects & Make Up Supervisor. Together with the best creative talents from his FX school in Pittsburgh he will guarantee mind-blowing makeup and special effects and lots of gore and will give horror fans what they desperately demand and miss in current horror movies - IMPRESSING PRACTICAL EFFECTS and gallons of blood instead of cheap CGI effects.

The Italian Master of Horror - UMBERTO LENZI will be patron of this remake of his cult classic and an Associate Producer.

Oscar nominated DEAN CUNDEY, one of the world's best cinematographers, who worked on many films of John Carpenter, is in talks to be Director of Photography.

Get ready for breathtaking suspense, blood drenched horror, impressive special effects and a great cast and crew which will make this remake an outstanding horror production...

Starring Lou Ferringo, Tom Savini, Noah Hathaway, Judith O'Dea, Robert Mukes, and Jimmy Wong.

We are independent filmmakers and big horror fans like you and with your support we want to create a cool, outstanding movie in the line of THE WALKING DEAD, DAWN OF THE DEAD, 28 DAYS LATER and THE LAST OF US.

We have no big Hollywood studio or budget behind us, we have put all our money and savings into the project and to attach a great crew and cast. Parts of the financing of this movie are secured and we have film funds, distributors and investors attached to the project, which means:

THE MOVIE WILL DEFINITELY BE MADE!

It's only a matter of how cool and big it can become with the help of fans & supporters. We need some extra funds to pay pre-production costs, to pay location rentals and fees, for more stunning makeup and special effects, and to launch the production of the movie as soon as possible.

Attachments

• nightmare.png
    nightmare.png
    242.3 KB · Views: 341
Last edited by a moderator:
RELEASE DATE: March 2016
PRICE: $75
ORDER: Indiegogo - Limited Edition... Campaign Ends on May 2, 2015

Get the BLU-RAY and DVD of the movie in an awesome, limited STEELBOOK PACKAGE with a cool 3D effect! This special edition will include a Supporter Sticker, a special Thank You message from the cast & crew and special features exclusive to supporters. Plus instant access to the secret website.

Please add $10 for Shipping outside the US and EU.

Nightmare City.png

Get ready for the spectacular remake of the 1980's horror cult classic and theULTIMATE HORROR CROWD-PRODUCTION - this is a horror production from fans for fans and with fans! You can be a big part of it - like a producer you will have a say in how cool and great this remake will get and you will get the big chance to visit the film sets, be a part of the crew, inspire the producers, get cool rewards and win great prizes, be in the movie and MEET, WORK AND ACT TOGETHER WITH YOUR FAVORITE ACTORS and LEGENDS OF HORROR!

The King Of Splatter & Gore TOM SAVINI
will be Director and Special Effects & Make Up Supervisor. Together with the best creative talents from his FX school in Pittsburgh he will guarantee mind-blowing makeup and special effects and lots of gore and will give horror fans what they desperately demand and miss in current horror movies - IMPRESSING PRACTICAL EFFECTS and gallons of blood instead of cheap CGI effects.

The Italian Master of Horror - UMBERTO LENZI will be patron of this remake of his cult classic and an Associate Producer.

Oscar nominated DEAN CUNDEY, one of the world's best cinematographers, who worked on many films of John Carpenter, is in talks to be Director of Photography.

Get ready for breathtaking suspense, blood drenched horror, impressive special effects and a great cast and crew which will make this remake an outstanding horror production...

Starring Lou Ferringo, Tom Savini, Noah Hathaway, Judith O'Dea, Robert Mukes, and Jimmy Wong.

We are independent filmmakers and big horror fans like you and with your support we want to create a cool, outstanding movie in the line of THE WALKING DEAD, DAWN OF THE DEAD, 28 DAYS LATER and THE LAST OF US.

We have no big Hollywood studio or budget behind us, we have put all our money and savings into the project and to attach a great crew and cast. Parts of the financing of this movie are secured and we have film funds, distributors and investors attached to the project, which means:

THE MOVIE WILL DEFINITELY BE MADE!

It's only a matter of how cool and big it can become with the help of fans & supporters. We need some extra funds to pay pre-production costs, to pay location rentals and fees, for more stunning makeup and special effects, and to launch the production of the movie as soon as possible.

I'm gonna tag some people that I know were a fan of Tom Savini's Night of the Living Dead remake, so sorry for those who get disgusted by an overabundance of tags. ;)

There's 11 days left of this campaign and only 9 SteelBooks have been claimed so far. This could become quite the rarity.

Well I'm a massive fan of Savini's NOTLD, so I've put my name down for the steel straight away :cigar:

I just wish they'd also do a proper blu ray release of NOTLD and steelbook to go with it.

Well I'm a massive fan of Savini's NOTLD, so I've put my name down for the steel straight away :cigar:

I just wish they'd also do a proper blu ray release of NOTLD and steelbook to go with it.

I've just had a quick look on the indiegogo site so apologies, but do you pay right away when putting your name down for this?

I'm gonna tag some people that I know were a fan of Tom Savini's Night of the Living Dead remake, so sorry for those who get disgusted by an overabundance of tags. ;)

There's 11 days left of this campaign and only 9 SteelBooks have been claimed so far. This could become quite the rarity.

Thanks for the tag, but $75 is a bit much for a steelbook. Will watch this though.