Nightmare on Elm Street (1984) (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: October 19, 2020
Purchase links: SteelBook with Slipcase - SteelBook Only (Pre-order August 30 at 7 AM Red Carpet - 9 AM general sale UK time) )
Price: £16.99 (Slipcase Edition) - £15.99 (Steelbook only)
Notes: Slipcase Edition exclusive to Red Carpet

Red Carpert Slipcase.jpg

12683170-1564794785049621.jpg12683170-1894794785287371.jpg 12683170-9564794785227800.jpg 12683170-1334794785172288.jpg

Last edited:
Special Features include:

• READY FREDDY FOCUS POINTS – See Alternate Takes and Learn
  • Filmmaking Secrets Behind the Nightmare by Jumping to Video
  • Highlights While Watching the Movie
  • 2 Commentaries: 1) Director Wes Craven, Co-Stars Heather Langenkamp and John Saxon and Cinematographer Jacques Haitkin,
  • 2) Wes Craven, Co-Stars Robert Englund, Heather Langenkamp and Ronee Blakley, Producer Robert Shaye and Co-Producer Sara Risher
  • Alternate Endings
  • 3 Featurettes: The House That Freddy Built: The Legacy of New Line Horror
  • Never Sleep Again: The Making of A Nightmare on Elm Street
  • Night Terrors: The Origins of Wes Craven’s Nightmares
  • Interactive Trivia Track

• Informative
Reactions: milky and Felix_ro
Pass plus October has too many releases anyway. Although this and IT are more fitting for Halloween

This is great news, I was watching this film a couple of days ago and wishing (not for the first time) that we had a uk steel for this... and here it is, I'm definitely going for the slip edition but as much as I'm happy to get a steel for this film, I'm quite disappointed that they've not used the original poster art.

Also, What the hell is going on with the month of october?? I have so many pre orders for figures, steels, and other limited editions (most of which are coming out in oct) that I won't have money again until Feb 2021:-o lol, the internet is bad;-)

This is great news, I was watching this film a couple of days ago and wishing (not for the first time) that we had a uk steel for this... and here it is, I'm definitely going for the slip edition but as much as I'm happy to get a steel for this film, I'm quite disappointed that they've not used the original poster art.

Also, What the hell is going on with the month of october?? I have so many pre orders for figures, steels, and other limited editions (most of which are coming out in oct) that I won't have money again until Feb 2021:-o lol, the internet is bad;-)
It's normal to see a lot of releases between October to December every year

I just decide what orders I keep some will be must have releases no way cancel and others I make a decision to keep or cancel and re-order at a later date if possible
The ones that are likely to be sold out before or just after release date I try to keep but it has happened before I simply not have enough funds to cover all releases and still end up cancelling a sold out release