Ninja tip: How to purchase a steelbook from a group buy

Actarus

Premium Supporter
Mar 28, 2014
フリード
Hey,
Since this will be my first GB I wanted to know, how exactly the buying-process works. Do I have to post the version I want in an reply-post in the GB-thread when it comes online or is there a kind of shopping cart I add the version to and check out like in many online stores?
Kind regards,
burgadon
I find that a Visual Aid is helpful if you never have done a Group Buy here on HDN.

1) Click on ''GROUP BUYS'' on top of the Page

Screen shot 2018-11-15 at 5.58.48 PM.png

2) You will be redirected to a list of Different Group Buys, ''Click/Select'' on the one edition you are interested by

Screen shot 2018-11-15 at 5.55.04 PM.png

3) You will then be redirected to the Group Buy for the release you chose and simply click on the Button ''ORDER NOW FOR XX.XX$ USD

Screen shot 2018-11-15 at 6.00.00 PM.png

4) Once you have clicked on the ORDER NOW BLUE BUTTON, A Pop Up will Appear. You must accept the terms and conditions. Once you do so, you will be redirected to paypal to make your payment. Only once payment is done, your copy will be secured. After you made your payment via paypal, you will be redirected back to HDN.

Hopes this helps :thumbs:

Attachments

Last edited:

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Thanks very helpful.
I think a point 5) would also be useful. How the GB performs after payment.
Thanks
Depends on the GB host you are working with. Some will invoice you for shipping when the item becomes available. Others ask you pay for shipping when you are ready to combine with other items or other requests.

Reactions: Steel.light
Sep 15, 2019
London
Hi there

I’m new not sure what I’m doing just learning things on is forum and hopeful to make friends and start purchasing my steelbook on here regular basic.

It’s my first time I’m going to buy in group I would appreciate if you can give me tips and help

Cheers

Sigill

Lead Steelbook Mod
Premium Supporter
Hi there

I’m new not sure what I’m doing just learning things on is forum and hopeful to make friends and start purchasing my steelbook on here regular basic.

It’s my first time I’m going to buy in group I would appreciate if you can give me tips and help

Cheers
Hi @Raz316, welcome to the forum. The tips in the first post here should help you and if you have any more questions feel free to ask. Enjoy the forum!:)