Ninja Week 2016: Retailer-Sponsored Prizes Announced!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
In the same vein as Andy's sneak peek thread, I thought I'd also do a little something to get the Ninjas excited. I've been reaching out to tons of companies/studios to participate in this year's Ninja Week and while some have sadly said no and some have said maybe, we do have some definite yeses. I won't reveal the prizes -- for that, you'll have to bite your nails until the Ninja Week kick-off -- but I will reveal the companies.

Ninjas, I proudly present some of the companies that were pumped to participate in this year's Ninja Week...

Legendary.jpg

DHM1.png

Bottleneck.jpg

Waxwork.jpg

BBTS.jpg

Let's give a round of applause to these companies for believing in the ninja spirit and for helping to make Ninja Week 2016 the best Ninja Week that you've seen yet! If we get more yeses, I'll continue to add to the list. :thumbs:

Also, don't forget -- right now to February 29th, save 20% off at the Legendary Shop with code NINJA20!

legendary-discount-ninja20.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot 2016-02-13 22.44.03.png
    Screenshot 2016-02-13 22.44.03.png
    53.9 KB · Views: 259
Last edited by a moderator:
@tridon Damn YOU Ken for teasing us! :banghead: I was getting ready to go to sleep! :squint: :emb:

I honestly couldn't imagine last years Event getting topped, but seeing this and Andy's thread... I know this is just the tip of the iceberg! :ohno: :OMG:

We're definitely in for one wild ride! :hungry: :cool: :drool: Bring it on! :thumbs:

Don't troll me for saying this ...

What is ninja week, what do you have to do to participate ? :p ... I only ever use the Bluray steelbook / Groupbuy section of this wonderful forum !

Wow @tridon that sounds awesome and very cool these companies are getting involved.

Thanks for the update and thanks @Apollon for the tag

Can't wait

Reactions: IRON MAN
Status
Not open for further replies.