Status
Not open for further replies.

White Rat

Contributor/Prints
Premium Supporter
Jan 22, 2012
Iowa
Greetings ladies and gents!

In honor of the extended ninja week, I am going to hold a competition for today's giveaway. I call it Ninja View and you will more than likely see different iterations of this concept throughout the year.

Here's the thick of it:

How many instances of one hidefninja logo can you fit into different screens in one pic? Example, you display a picture on your phone and then take a picture of your phone on your computer's web cam which you then take a picture of with your camera. Be inventive. This can get very complicated but quite fun.

The winner (or in case of numerous ties, the randomly picked winner) will receive an Untouchables (play) steelbook!

This competition will run until Sunday to give people time to prepare.

If requested I can do an example to get things rolling.

The most important part? Have fun!

Let me clarify a little. We moved this to the steelbook forum since there's only a giveaway or two a day this week, but this was meant to take place in the tech forum. The idea is to use different devices with screens, not necessarily getting as many logos as you can in a pic with a mirror, etc :p Very clever but not what I'm after.

Let me clarify a little. We moved this to the steelbook forum since there's only a giveaway or two a day this week, but this was meant to take place in the tech forum. The idea is to use different devices with screens, not necessarily getting as many logos as you can in a pic with a mirror, etc :p Very clever but not what I'm after.

So you want us to actually take a picture of our setup and post it here? And all the devices have to be in the picture somehow?

Here are the pics:

zumedepy.jpg

iPad!

ma4y6u5e.jpg

Laptop!

y7yzy2ez.jpg

iPhone capture!

I hope these pics are ok

Thanks for the giveaway!

Last edited:

Ricky Roma: You filed it, that puts me over the fu<kin' top, I want my Cadillac. I don't wanna hear no fu<kin' **** and I don't give a ****. Lingk puts me over the top. You filed it, it went downtown, now you owe me the car.

:D

Al-Pacino-Glengarry-Glen-Ross.jpg

Reactions: peajay
don't judge, I can also get HDN on my TV, but I am not moving my desktop way out to the livingroom for a picture.

attachment.php

Attachments

• DSCN0079.jpg
    DSCN0079.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 249
Last edited:
Reactions: jbsolo
Nothing special, but I'll give it a shot!

My laptop...

laptop.jpg

My TV/PS3...

ps3.jpg

My iPod (taken with phone, so apologies for quality)...

ipod.jpg

And this is my PSP which I can't find the charger for, so this will have to do... :p

psp.jpg

THANKS FOR THE GIVEAWAY! :scat:

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: spawnshop
That's a start guys....this is what I was after...

IMG_20130214_140120.jpg

And then take it even further if you can, but all in the same picture

Can someone here make a policy that all future giveaways and contest rule will not be too complicated. Lol! Thanks for the sample White Rat.

Can someone here make a policy that all future giveaways and contest rule will not be too complicated. Lol! Thanks for the sample White Rat.

Then it really would not be a contest. You just do the best you can, Thats why I only show one of them. Thats all I have thats all I can do.

Reactions: bd251
Ok, here goes my attempt :)

That's my TV, two laptops, an iPad and two blackberrys on there. I could potentially have another 4 screens there, but don't have enough space atm!

Also on partial view are my Kefs :D

Ninjaviewpic_zps002e9f53.jpg

Reactions: PunkNinja
Status
Not open for further replies.