[Ninja Week Sale] Selected Steelbooks reduced at Future Shop just for HDN members!

Status
Not open for further replies.

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Hello members in Canada (and other spots)!

In honor of Ninja Week, Future Shop has provided us with the following promotion.

February 3 2014 until Feb 24 2013, use the code "hidefninja" at checkout.

The Dark Knight Rises Blu-ray Steelbook -> $9.99

Purchase The Dark Knight Rises here

Star Trek: Into Darkness Blu-ray Steelbook -> $14.99

Purchase Star Trek here

For anyone looking to create a custom steelbook like our very own zesty, this might be a great option for you - and please note, only a few hundred of these remain.

The coupon code is good for any online purchase through www.futureshop.ca for the items mentioned above.

Last edited:
Andy, both your links point to the same steelbook. :p

Cool little bonus worked out for HDN with FS, has this ever happened before? I don't recall FS ever doing this before.

EDIT:

The following error(s) occurred:
•We did not recognize the Promotional Code you entered. Please check for accuracy and try again. (0102)

:(

OK guys! Great news, the promo code is NOW working.

Please use 'hidefninja' and let us know on this thread you took advantage of this special offer!

futureshop.jpg

Last edited:
I ordered Star Trek on Feb 6th, and still don't have confirmation of it being sent out. Granted, I haven't called them to ask about it. I was just wondering if anyone else had a problem ordering any of these...

I ordered Star Trek on Feb 6th, and still don't have confirmation of it being sent out. Granted, I haven't called them to ask about it. I was just wondering if anyone else had a problem ordering any of these...

Give me a shout if no one else has problems - send me the email address you ordered with and I'll ask to see if my contact can help

Thanks AP! I am a little retisent to call them. As long as the order says processing, there is still hope. I'm worried if I call in, they'll say "Oh, this should have been cancelled." Then I'm hooped. I'll give it a few days to see if anybody on here have had any problems. If not, I'll send you my email addy on Monday. Thanks again.

Give me a shout if no one else has problems - send me the email address you ordered with and I'll ask to see if my contact can help

Status
Not open for further replies.