• No

Votes: 38 59.4%

• Total voters

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
If there is enough demand then these will get made from our reputable dealer. Screen Printed.

$25 + shipping (however shipping could be combined with future store order or staff hosted Group Buy etc. / ie. we could hold onto your shirt and ship later with movie etc. to save you money - mostly an option for international folks outside USA) (if large enough demand we could do Country HUBs)

Shipping in USA is $5

There is the possibility of adding the year onto this design if that is something you'd rather see then we could get that added. If we move forward then popular vote dictates the year being added. Your reply of interest is your commitment to purchase should we get at least 20 people interested.

ninjaweekshirt.png

ninjaweekshirtback.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi guys, fyi if you are or will be joining a USA group buy, lead by a Staff member like apsmith21, wreck, horhay or myself, we will try to accommodate requests for combined shipments with T-shirts.

So for example a shirt and a Steelbook, or a shirt and a Digi, or under other circumstances with other items from the store. If you have questions, please contact the host (only those above for now, so we can work out the process), of the group buy in which you are participating.

Since the group buys are very popular and ongoing, hopefully this helps you support the site with any Ninja shirts and other items we offer, and save on shipping. It a bit of a work around, but the hosts have agreed to try and help you guys as much as we can. Thanks everyone!

Hi guys, fyi if you are or will be joining a USA group buy, lead by a Staff member like apsmith21, wreck, horhay or myself, we will try to accommodate requests for combined shipments with T-shirts.

So for example a shirt and a Steelbook, or a shirt and a Digi, or under other circumstances with other items from the store. If you have questions, please contact the host (only those above for now, so we can work out the process), of the group buy in which you are participating.

Since the group buys are very popular and ongoing, hopefully this helps you support the site with any Ninja shirts and other items we offer, and save on shipping. It a bit of a work around, but the hosts have agreed to try and help you guys as much as we can. Thanks everyone!

Thank you for the information. If I am honest, allowing HDN Shop items to be purchased through a GB host, it might just increase the sales for some of the more novelty items aswell.. (mousemats etc).

I'll be honest, then next GB I enter with American GB Hosts, I'll be getting a few items from the stores based on that. I'm glad you're allowing us UK and ROW ninjas a chance to get HDN Shop Items for a better shipping price =]

Another reason why this community rocks, thanks DB! :scat:

No problem guys-we're always working on trying to consolidate things for folks trying to obtain items. We'll keep you posted:)