Ninja Week thanks to Digitalbabe + co

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naughtius Maximus

Premium Supporter
Oct 30, 2011
Hi all,

I thought it would be appropriate to recognise the effort that Digitalbabe put into this week - she practically co-ordinated the whole affair, military style! ;)

So please join me in thanking DB, along with the rest of the Staff, Mods, Retailers and every ninja who kindly donated either their time or items towards this fantastic week.

Hope you all enjoyed it and I for one can't wait for 2015 already ;)

:scat::scat::scat:

Great job to DB and all others that were a part in construting such a well thought out and planned event. I for one am glad that I joined this forum and probably spend more time searching this than anything else during the day....:D

Now the object is to figure who to pay off to be able to win a prize next year:ohno:

Great work everyone involved! Never any doubt in the ability of HDN to pull this off and improve on previous years. Truly is a group of legends running things round here :bow::bow:

Great work, great week!!well done DB and everyone else at HDN, well done everyone:scat:

To DB and the HDN Crew....

BTlogo_small%2Bcopy.jpg

A great big thank-you goes out to DigitalBabe and the rest of the HDN crew! Thank-you for making this a wonderful place to be!:scat:

Last edited:
Many thanks, DB. Ninja Week would not be possible without... You are indeed awesome. Also big thanks to the other HDN staff here who make it happen and the gracious donor's who contributed stuff to give-away. Your all stars in the Ninja Week event. :thumbs:

DigitalBabe The Queen Of The Ninja Week 2014 Giveaway..
Without her and the rest of the HDN Team, I would not have won an amazing Exclusive
HDN Blue ArtWork Print In 'Rickers' Comp
:oohyeah::LOL::scat::thumbs::drool:

What a fantastic event for such a great community of collectors. Great job organizing everything! I'm really humbled as a newbie to have been able to participate in all the excitement put on by a seriously generous group of people :thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.