Ninja Week thanks to Digitalbabe + co

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naughtius Maximus

Premium Supporter
Oct 30, 2011
Hi all,

I thought it would be appropriate to recognise the effort that Digitalbabe put into this week - she practically co-ordinated the whole affair, military style! ;)

So please join me in thanking DB, along with the rest of the Staff, Mods, Retailers and every ninja who kindly donated either their time or items towards this fantastic week.

Hope you all enjoyed it and I for one can't wait for 2015 already ;)

:scat::scat::scat:

What more can be said? Thanks to DB, the rest of the staff, everyone who donated prizes, and the entire community. It sure was a lot of fun :).

Huge thank you to digitalbabe and the rest of the HDN staff who helped put together a fantastic week. Selfishly I am saddened I didn't get to participate as much as I wanted to, but seeing all the stuff going on when I could check in was neat. Things like Ninja Week among many other things are what makes HDN my favorite internet community to be a part of. I hope I will still be around for Ninja Week 2015.

:ninja:

Thanks DB and everyone who made this past week a week to remember. Lots of hard work put in.

I wasn't expecting to win anything, as I was completely shut out last year, but this year I was extremely lucky.. but as I said before, I think it had to do with the fact i gave away something too.

Thanks again!

Top effort. Community is what makes this place and the stars of it are those who work behind the scenes to make things like this happen.

Thankee, Ms. babe. Have a lightly oiled Vin Diesel on us :D

Haha, no I assure you I am not:)

::Staff/Community Manager::

'I Survived Ninja Week' shirt?
Express your interest in the
Ninja Week 2014 forum!

Status
Not open for further replies.