Nioh 2 (2020)

bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A

Set to the backdrop of a burning Japanese battlefield, a man clothed in armor faces several familiar demons. We see them clash before the man’s helmet is struck from his head, revealing a pair of amrita-infused demon horns. The man slumps over after this hit before grabbing his own horns, pulling them from his head, and emerging as a fiery demon not unlike those he was just facing.
nioh-2.jpg

Last edited:
it seems you can transform to a demon ...could be intersting. still have to play part 1 ...just played the beta demo.

didnt like niohs artstyle, so i couldnt get into it.. this one looks better due more realistic color palette.. will you play it?
yes, I'll play this game, but not on the release date, because Final Fantay 7 will be released also in March and that game has the highest priority.

I'll play Nioh 2 maybe end of 2020 ...FF7 > TLOU2 > Elden Ring > Cyberpunk > Nioh 2

• Haha
Reactions: hatredhorror
yes, I'll play this game, but not on the release date, because Final Fantay 7 will be released also in March and that game has the highest priority.

I'll play Nioh 2 maybe end of 2020 ...FF7 > TLOU2 > Elden Ring > Cyberpunk > Nioh 2
true, all these games seem far more interesting too much.. might skip it entirely then

Dark Realm difficulty feels like artificial difficulty bs to slow those fights down to a crawl.. also stage feels really cramped. Haven't beaten it all yet but it doesn't feel like the kind of leap you usually imagine sequels having.. it feels more like an expansion than full blooded upgrade. Liking the character creator and new weapons though. Just started using the switchglaive. Bosses seem pretty cheap too! Main thing they need to address is the dark real imo pinching your ki as it does just stinks.

I am interested to play it but am wondering if I should start first one before jumping on Nioh 2? Is story related from one to another?

I am interested to play it but am wondering if I should start first one before jumping on Nioh 2? Is story related from one to another?
Nioh 2 is a prequel as far I know.

maybe you should play part 1 first ...if it's too hard for you, then you shouldnt buy part 2.
I finished Nioh 1, but I have problems with Nioh 2 ...it's really really hard, just my opinion.

The "Souls" games are a joke compared to Nioh.

Nioh 2 is a prequel as far I know.

maybe you should play part 1 first ...if it's too hard for you, then you shouldnt buy part 2.
I finished Nioh 1, but I have problems with Nioh 2 ...it's really really hard, just my opinion.

The "Souls" games are a joke compared to Nioh.

How would you rate Sekiro compared to Nioh?

Finished Sekiro with a Platinum.

Already bought both steelbooks UK and German

How would you rate Sekiro compared to Nioh?

Finished Sekiro with a Platinum.

Already bought both steelbooks UK and German
I also finished Sekiro with a platinum trophy.

Nioh and Sekiro are hard ...at least few parts in the game, but Nioh 2 is the next level ...it's a little bit unfair. the Nioh movement isnt so smooth as in the "Souls" games and you get a "punishment" when you use your whole stamina ...you cant move for 2-3 seconds.

I finished the beta demo of Nioh 2, but that was a pain in the ass. I dont know if I should play the "Last Chance" demo again ...I want to enjoy my weekend :D

Last edited:
Sounds nice! I always love a challenge.. I just hope it won’t get too frustrating to the the point where I will stop enjoying it.