[NL] Steelbooks and blu rays for trade (Clone Wars steelbook)

Feb 12, 2014
Netherlands
Hello,
I have some steelbooks and other edition on blu-ray for for sale. Pictures are not mine, I will provide images of the items if somebody is intrested.
I live in the Netherlands and the price for postage is indicated below. Of course when we can agree upon a trade we both pay our own postage. I am open for all trades, I have stated a wants list, but I am open for all offers.

Hidefninja: https://www.hidefninja.com/community/account/ratings-received

Posting prices:

Europe without Track & Trace

1x steelbook €8,50
More then 1 steelbook €12,00

World without Track & Trace
1x steelbook €10,00
More than 1 steelbook €19,00

Europe with track & Trace

1x steelbook €14,00
More than 1 steelbook €21,00

World with Track & Trace
1x steelbook €17,00
More than 1 steelbook €26,00

NOTE: Filmsrena steelbooks and box sets will count as 'more than 1 steelbook shipping'

For Sale

Steelbook/metalcases/Ironpacks:

USA
The Walking Dead season 2 - limited edition with zombie head. Not in the seal, but like new and with the original box
(€90,00)
Walking-Dead_Season-2-Zombie-Head-BD-limited.jpg

The Walking Dead season 3 - limited edition aquarium. Not in the seal, but like new and with the original box
(€60,00)
maxresdefault.jpg

The Walking Dead season 4 - limited edition zombie grave. Not in seal, and withoud the box, but in a good condition.
(€35,00)
A1vdIEYjk0L._SX342_.jpg

UK
Greenzone Steelbook. Has a dent at the bottom.
(€2,00)
810zM%2BUdLfL._SX342_.jpg

Whitehouse down. Open but in a like new condition.
(€8,00)
s-l225.jpg

DUTCH

Dune Limited Edition metalpack. Has a very light dent.
(€25,00)
1002004011532276.jpg

X-Men The Ultimate Collection limited edition. This Item is in a like new condition. The box around the case has some shelf wear, but the rest is like new.
(€15,00)
416wMF91B4L.jpg

Earth Limited edition blu ray with Earth projector that projects the northern lights on your roof.
(used, but overall in a very good condition, still has some protection around the plastic)
(€20,00)
51MssgZo6bL.jpg

The Fighter rare dutch steelbook. This Item is new and sealed, but the seal has a tear. It looks like it has some scratches, but this is on the seal and not on the steelbook.
(€5,00)

GERMANY

The Hobbit 2: The Desolation of Smaug. Rare steelbook WITH LENTICULAR MAGNET.
(like new)
(€15,00 or trade)
dfefa2db62c2.jpg

FRANCE
The Hobbit: An unexpected journey
(has one scratch on the back)
(€10,00)
s-l300.jpg

Contagion Steelbook. Open but in a very good condition
€8,00
51T9cRMSa8L._SX289_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

KOREA
The Good Dinosaur Kimchidvd Lenticular version
(new and sealed)
€20,00
The-Good-Dinosaur-Pixar-Steelbook-Lenticular-Kimchidvd-Oop.jpg

X-Men Days Of Future Past Blu ray Steelbook Korea Kimchidvd lenticular. This is new and sealed
(€40.00)
dofp1.jpg

Last edited:
I have a Hanna steelbook on my trade list (link in signature), its the Canadian one not the UK one, not sure which one you are looking for ?? Maybe we can work out a trade.