Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: No Hard Feelings (2023)

Genre: Comedy

Director: Gene Stupnitsky

Cast: Jennifer Lawrence

Release: 2023-06-16

Defo in for this. Gives me bad teacher vibes and I loved that.

Cinema is back on the menu!

Reactions: Noodles
It's all fun and everything, but how much of an idiot and a loser one has to be, to act like that guy with an older girl coming up to him?!
I'd probably be an actual 40-year old virgin now, if it were not for older girls 'using me' for whatever.

Fue0YrzXoAALXbr Medium.jpeg

I liked the first red band trailer from a couple of months ago more.
With that naked pics leak of 8 years ago thought Lawrence would make such a movie earlier. :D

Pretty nice comedy, if only for bringing up my own memories of high school days. I was shy, but thankfully not such an idiot, as the kid portrayed here.
Don't want to spoil anything, but there's an awesome scene with Jennifer Lawrence on the beach, you'll know when you see it.
Maybe it's from my 40-year old perspective, but scenes where high-schoolers looked at Lawrence's character at a party as someone 'old' asking in the background "whose mother" it was felt forced and superficial, she looks their age, pretty much, and I don't think everyone would laugh at her all around, although maybe I just don't know how much of an asshole Gen A have become...
Anyway, the movie evoked a lot of different emotions, which is more than most new films, so I think I enjoyed it.
This looks hilarious... if a bit cringey. Just how much older is Jennifer than this young actor?!
11-12 year difference. But due to his ethnicity, he looks her age. He's probably gonna look like that for 40 years.:shipped:

Reactions: Chievera
Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database