No love for Imprint series?

@Bjarkan and @C.C. 95 I've posted about these titles. With not much thanks ... or what ever ... Cheers !

For Example : Slipcover - Dead Again (Blu-ray Slipcover) [Australia]
They're actually releasing films that have never been on Blu ray yet. (Unlike other labels that seem to release the same stuff as each other).
bummer that I missed out on the Exclusive slipcover edition of THE DUELLISTS.
But I'm pre-ordered for LET IT RIDE (a criminally under rated comedy)

They're actually releasing films that have never been on Blu ray yet. (Unlike other labels that seem to release the same stuff as each other).
bummer that I missed out on the Exclusive slipcover edition of THE DUELLISTS.
But I'm pre-ordered for LET IT RIDE (a criminally under rated comedy)
Ooooh, I didn't realize Breakdown was getting released. Does anybody know if they're region free?

I’ve only grabbed Hard Eight so far. Nothing else yet that I want to own. But it was definitely worth it.

I haven’t seen any of these limited edition slipcases from Australian based, Via Vision Entertainment on this forum. These can sell out pretty fast.
Unless I've watched the movie or have some other interest then i'm not actively looking for them. And especially when it's from a different country. And I think that applies to many people hence less interest in these. But more the merrier of course :). I would encourage you to make a thread anytime they announce new editions. Might shine some light into these :thumbs: and hopefully more people will buy them.

Reactions: C.C. 95
Unless I've watched the movie or have some other interest then i'm not actively looking for them. And especially when it's from a different country. And I think that applies to many people hence less interest in these. But more the merrier of course :). I would encourage you to make a thread anytime they announce new editions. Might shine some light into these :thumbs: and hopefully more people will buy them.
FYI: I bought DEAD AGAIN from DeepDiscountDVD in U.S. - at present, they carry at least 22 Imprint titles (at an average price of $26.00-$33.00).... So, it's not like you have to order these from an Australian retailer.

Last edited:
Amazon Uk always have them up but expect to pay roughly £35 a time. Their film noir set was not cheap . £100 but I used vouchers I got for Christmas to purchase that one.