US:
Amazon
GameStop
BestBuy

UK:

Game (exclusive)

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
There was no mention of the Limited Edition on the North American PlayStation Blog post of the games release date announcement. Hopefully it isn't a European exclusive.

What the f***

I'm glad it's getting a collectors edition but the game is so bright and colourful yet the Steelbook is boring old grey.

Can some people who care and want to at least try to make difference just leave a little comment on the official Europe blog and ask them if they'll change it please. Probably won't do anything but you never know.

Even the slip paper for the DLC stuff has more colour.

Can I just say that with the game being so colourful and vibrant I'm kind of disappointed with the Steelbook.

It's grey and boring.

Why couldn't they have something like the normal cover on there with it's lovely Aqua blue colour taking up the screen. It's just lazy to have a boring grey Steelbook and one image on the front. We get too many black/grey steelbooks these days

Hell even the comic and the little slip for the DLC stuff has more colour then the Steelbook

We couldn't have something like the official artwork :(

Last edited:
Sadly so - hence sadly I won't be buying the steelbook for this - until some are on eBay after release. Hate / don't trust Game.
I've had issues with Game in the past, so can understand why you'd rather avoid them. Thankfully everything's been running smooth for me since I started buying from them again though. What's your reason for not trusting then mate?

I've had issues with Game in the past, so can understand why you'd rather avoid them. Thankfully everything's been running smooth for me since I started buying from them again though. What's your reason for not trusting then mate?
Sky high prices for one! Will probably end up in administration again soon - pre ordering (or rather when they demand money up front) is dangerous for that reason. They've had countless issues with orders in the past such as with Fallout 4 ( link ) and several other issues such as detailed on this thread - https://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1161317

I just hate Game - really bugs me they tend to bag most of the collectors editions of games

Sky high prices for one! Will probably end up in administration again soon - pre ordering (or rather when they demand money up front) is dangerous for that reason. They've had countless issues with orders in the past such as with Fallout 4 ( link ) and several other issues such as detailed on this thread - https://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1161317

I just hate Game - really bugs me they tend to bag most of the collectors editions of games
Ah, I remember the whole Pip Boy fiasco. Thankfully I managed to keep hold of my pre-order somehow, but obviously would've been just as gutted as the others if they'd cancelled mine.

Their prices are definitely high, but whose aren't nowadays? I only really order from them if I know the item will sell out and/or they have an offer on though, which was the case with this (got £10 off)... I honestly wouldn't have pre-ordered if it wasn't for that.

Just got this in the mail and the steelbook is awesome. Smooth matte finish, debossed title and logo in the middle.. Other than the super miss aligned spine it's a cool steel.

The big box it's stored in has a similar finish to the full slips from FAC. Overall cool edition for $67 with prime! Now I hope the dynamic theme is neat.

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon
Just got this in the mail and the steelbook is awesome. Smooth matte finish, debossed title and logo in the middle.. Other than the super miss aligned spine it's a cool steel.

The big box it's stored in has a similar finish to the full slips from FAC. Overall cool edition for $67 with prime! Now I hope the dynamic theme is neat.

Do you think the Steelbook would have been better with colour other then boring silver?

So the US version is a little different than the German one. The German one has more of a book texture on the outside (pages) and features inside art, whereas the US version this is all just white.
Not sure about other countries.

US

German

Norwegian (similar to the German one)

My German Special Edition arrived. Great Steelbook and the game is hopefully even better. The game title is debossed, while the diamond-like logo is nicely embossed so it's not one of those flat and boring looking steels.
imageepsz7.jpeg

imagex8s79.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: patcrazystar64