No steelbook for these 2 films?

Sep 23, 2018
U.K.
Reactions
19 0 0
Any of you lot know if there's are any future plans for steelbooks for these 2 films?
•A Bronx Tale
•Kids (1995 by Larry Clark)
(I'll link pics below to show the films). Seen before that some of you know about upcoming releases before the dates.

Don't know why they haven't ever released steelbooks for these 2, but they've done so for loads for films that are not even decent :shipped:

Only want to get 3 steelbooks for 3 main films I like, but would get these 2 aswell if they was available in steelbooks.

Attachments

Last edited:

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Reactions
68,764 18 0
Any of you lot know if there's are any future plans for steelbooks for these 2 films?
•A Bronx Tale
•Kids (1995 by Larry Clark)
(I'll link pics believe to show the films). Seen before that some of you know about upcoming releases before the dates.

Don't know why they haven't ever released steelbooks for these 2, but they're are loads for films that are not even decent :shipped:

Only want to get 3 steelbooks for 3 main films I like, but would get these 2 aswell if they was available in steelbooks.
Honestly the only retailer doing more of the "off the beaten path" types of releases is Zavvi. That would be your best bet.

We have threads created as soon as we know the release is coming, so you'll just need to keep an eye out and see if they do
steelbooks for those ones.

Sep 23, 2018
U.K.
Reactions
19 0 0
@yo! neither of those 2 films have had Steels. fyi
I know, I was asking if anyone knew if they was going to make a steelbook for the films anytime soon and how come they haven't made a steelbook for these 2. Both are good films aswell.