No Time to Die (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection) [Czech Republic]

• Hello and happy early holidays from HiDefNinja! It's been a challenging couple of years for everyone and this site included. Please remember during November and December to click links on this site before purchasing from Amazon or other retailers like Zavvi. Every little bit helps and thank you so much for the dedicated support you show us by visiting!

Lenny Nero

Cossack
Premium Supporter
Again, it makes no difference to me if Universal Pictures' CEO is an ignorant fool.
UK is a part of Europe, period. There's absolutely no discussion possible.

The Big Lebowski Film GIF by The Good Films

There's Release Regions, besides how the Earth was split up, you know? CEOs of all studios are not the issue here.

Ridiculous. Europe and Asia are continents. UK is not its own little continent. It's wrong.
Yeah, it's a tiny little island with imperial ambitions.

free freedom GIF

DMD4k

QuoteMaster® & GIFGuru®
Premium Supporter
Mar 12, 2018
Spain
CEOs of all studios are not the issue here.
Maybe not... I don't know. I don't think I've ever read anything typed out by any of them, but I do read Paul quite a bit, and he always has issues differentiating between the UK and Europe. Always.
When questions he's the one that runs and hides behind "studios say so, so it must be right". I bet if I were to go in search for such info from the studios themselves it would read Studio X UK, Studio X Europe... NOT UK, Europe, Asia, etc. And if it didn't it wouldn't matter, they'd be wrong anyway.
But I have a feeling it's all Paul's doing :giggle:

BluSteel2012

Premium Supporter
Jan 4, 2012
Ireland
Maybe not... I don't know. I don't think I've ever read anything typed out by any of them, but I do read Paul quite a bit, and he always has issues differentiating between the UK and Europe. Always.
When questions he's the one that runs and hides behind "studios say so, so it must be right". I bet if I were to go in search for such info from the studios themselves it would read Studio X UK, Studio X Europe... NOT UK, Europe, Asia, etc. And if it didn't it wouldn't matter, they'd be wrong anyway.
But I have a feeling it's all Paul's doing :giggle:
It's regional for distribution reasons. Its always been like that.

We know technically that UK is in Europe
But it's regional more than geographical for physical media purposes.

DMD4k

QuoteMaster® & GIFGuru®
Premium Supporter
Mar 12, 2018
Spain
It's regional for distribution reasons. Its always been like that.

We know technically that UK is in Europe
But it's regional more than geographical for physical media purposes.
Paul loves his facts.
He can type out Universal/Studio X UK, Studio X Europe from now on :D instead of UK/Europe.

• Haha
Reactions: paulboland