No Time to Die - Aston Martin DB5 Model (4K+2D Blu-ray Collector's Edition) (Amazon Exclusive) [UK]

tommyh84

Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: December 20, 2021
Purchase link: Amazon UK
Price: £230

7E36CF09-884D-4686-8212-56B39B2790EF.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know how nice this model is, but I assume they put in one of those $10 chinese children's toys that are laying around the stores in stacks that one might buy a nagging child while in a supermarket...

I don't know how nice this model is, but I assume they put in one of those $10 chinese children's toys that are laying around the stores in stacks that one might buy a nagging child while in a supermarket...
It's unlikely to be cheap toy model

There are a few Aston Martin DB5 model some are lot more expensive than the this box set itself

It's been created exclusively for this box set

The specs of the model not known yet

It's unlikely to be cheap toy model

There are a few Aston Martin DB5 model some are lot more expensive than the this box set itself

It's been created exclusively for this box set

The specs of the model not known yet
What's more likely, that they'll specifically manufacture a detailed metal and glass miniature replica for $100, that usually sells for 400, or order a cheap plastic imitation for 10 bucks, to make profit on gullible fans?
Even on that promo picture the windows are black plastic, so they wouldn't have to do the interior. I'll bet same $10 it's going to be crappy.

Reactions: jailbird_joey
USA edition unboxings
Not my videos

Aston Martin DB5 Model car is big not a small cheap model as some expected would be

Last edited:
Note

4K UHD is Film + Extras
Blu-ray Disc is film only

Extras are on 4K UHD disc
  • Anatony of a Scene: Matera
  • Keeping It Real: The Action of No Time To Die
  • A Global Journey
  • Designing Bond
  • Being James Bond (Exclusive to 4K UHD)

Are these and the usa versions shipping out yet, obviously by unboxing it looks like customers have been getting usa edition.
What was the price of usa edition? As either sold out or not available at this time.
The car is better than i thought it be, thought it be some small matchbox car. And the usa is more limited than i was thinking it be, does uk one come with a cert like usa edition?
I would love to see a good price drop on this or usa edition over the holidays what's the chances lol.
I know a store is taking orders over here for one which is out in January but that could cancel or not be as good as uk or usa editions as always seem to at times get crap editions.

Are these and the usa versions shipping out yet, obviously by unboxing it looks like customers have been getting usa edition.
What was the price of usa edition? As either sold out or not available at this time.
The car is better than i thought it be, thought it be some small matchbox car. And the usa is more limited than i was thinking it be, does uk one come with a cert like usa edition?
I would love to see a good price drop on this or usa edition over the holidays what's the chances lol.
I know a store is taking orders over here for one which is out in January but that could cancel or not be as good as uk or usa editions as always seem to at times get crap editions.
USA edition sold out a few months ago don't know what the price was when it was available.

The 1:18 model seems to be more in the price range £60. Doors, hood, trunk won't open. Dark window = no interior. Over all detail level average at best.
Besides the limitation there is nothing that justifies that retail price range!