Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: June 30, 2022
Purchase link: Amazon DE
Price: €24.99

815FzUTmb9L._SL1500_.jpg

Oh, that's an idea! I don't think any Bond movie ever came out in a digibook. I'd buy the last 9 all over in such individual digibooks, but with text in English - or pictures/photos only. Spain had some such digibooks with photos only 5+ years ago of other films - very fine they were.

Oh, that's an idea! I don't think any Bond movie ever came out in a digibook. I'd buy the last 9 all over in such individual digibooks, but with text in English - or pictures/photos only. Spain had some such digibooks with photos only 5+ years ago of other films - very fine they were.
The Spanish Digibooks I like very much, because they have a good quality and have this really cool satin finish, that isn´t used very much on the Digi/Mediabooks. Which ones do you have?

The Spanish Digibooks I like very much, because they have a good quality and have this really cool satin finish, that isn´t used very much on the Digi/Mediabooks. Which ones do you have?

I got a few from that Titanium series from 2011: Goodfellas, Seven, The Hangover, Buried, Sherlock Holmes, Gran Torino, Hereafter, One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest, and I Am Legend.

Also not from that series, but digibooks with photos (2012-2018 respectively, but newer ones not all photos, some text): Body of Lies, The Dark Knight, Beowulf, Elysium, I Am Legend (yes, another, different one), The Matrix, Inception, Batman Begins, The Dark Knight (different one, with spanish title "El Caballero Oscuro" and Joker on the cover), Dark Knight Rises, Blade Runner, Gremlins, Gran Torino (another one), American History X, Gangster Squad, The Great Gatsby, Jupiter Ascending, Relatos Salvajes (Wild Tales), Godzilla, Edge of Tomorrow, Trumbo (DVD), Independence Day: Resurgence, The Hobbit: Unexpected Journey, The Hobbit: Desolation of Smog over LA (joke), The Hobbit: Battle of..., Valerian and the Spiritual Sequel of Fifth Element, Bridge of Spies, The Revenant, The Martian, Deadpool, and the most recent one Kingsman: The Golden Circle.

I've also ordered Red Sparrow, Three Billboards outside Ebbing, MO, and all three Lord of the Rings, but they're stuck in limbo for more than a month between countries, in that they've left one, and weren't registered at customs of another...

Reactions: komor
I got a few from that Titanium series from 2011: Goodfellas, Seven, The Hangover, Buried, Sherlock Holmes, Gran Torino, Hereafter, One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest, and I Am Legend.

Also not from that series, but digibooks with photos (2012-2018 respectively, but newer ones not all photos, some text): Body of Lies, The Dark Knight, Beowulf, Elysium, I Am Legend (yes, another, different one), The Matrix, Inception, Batman Begins, The Dark Knight (different one, with spanish title "El Caballero Oscuro" and Joker on the cover), Dark Knight Rises, Blade Runner, Gremlins, Gran Torino (another one), American History X, Gangster Squad, The Great Gatsby, Jupiter Ascending, Relatos Salvajes (Wild Tales), Godzilla, Edge of Tomorrow, Trumbo (DVD), Independence Day: Resurgence, The Hobbit: Unexpected Journey, The Hobbit: Desolation of Smog over LA (joke), The Hobbit: Battle of..., Valerian and the Spiritual Sequel of Fifth Element, Bridge of Spies, The Revenant, The Martian, Deadpool, and the most recent one Kingsman: The Golden Circle.

I've also ordered Red Sparrow, Three Billboards outside Ebbing, MO, and all three Lord of the Rings, but they're stuck in limbo for more than a month between countries, in that they've left one, and weren't registered at customs of another...
Nice - I remember. that the Batman ones were hard to get. I never found a complete set of them. I have just a few of the later editions: Red Sparrow, The Shape of Water and the 3 Billboards-one, that came with German language option. The Shape of Water is my favorite. It comes with the steelbook cover and other coloring, that looks better imo.

Reactions: Lenny Nero
Unboxing Video

Not mine

Disc 1 Blu-ray (Film)
Disc 2 Blu-ray (Extras)
  • Anatony of a Scene: Matera
  • Keeping It Real: The Action of No Time To Die
  • A Global Journey
  • Designing Bond

Note the Blu-ray editions do not include the extra Being James Bond that is exclusive to 4K UHD release

Note if you are purchasing 4K UHD release you will need a 4K UHD player to watch the extras
4K UHD releases are
Disc 1 4K UHD (Film + Extras)
Disc 2 Blu-ray (Film only)

If you dont have 4K UHD player purchase a Blu-ray edition if extras important to you but note that will not include Being James Bond extra

Last edited: