No Time to Die (Bond 25) - In theaters October 08, 2021

bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
4.00 star(s) Rating: 4.00/5 5 Votes
Title: No time to die (Bond 25)

Tagline: Where nothing can possibly go wrong!

Genre: Action, Adventure, Thriller

Director: Cary Joji Fukunaga

Cast: Daniel Craig, Rami Malek, Ralph Fiennes, Naomie Harris, Ana de Armas, Léa Seydoux, Jeffrey Wright, Christoph Waltz, and more...

Release: 2020-04-08

Plot: Bond has left active service and is enjoying a tranquil life in Jamaica. His peace is short-lived when his old friend Felix Leiter from the CIA turns up asking for help. The mission to rescue a kidnapped scientist turns out to be far more treacherous than expected, leading Bond onto the trail of a mysterious villain armed with dangerous new technology.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Drum18
Not sure about the title itself, but I really like the title graphic!

The logo becomes a little less cool when you realize its the same font as:

250px-The_Love_Boat.jpg

:hilarious:

This will be the 1st time I won't be seeing a Bond film in the cinema and I've been seeing them in the cinema since "The Spy Who Loved me" Maybe it's an age thing but I just can't get excited about this film.......

Was talking about the N64 GoldenEye game with a mate this morning and we eventually got on to discussing the new film and how there's been talk of them casting a female Bond, which I hadn't really given much thought until now. He asked who I'd like to see play the female lead and my mind immediately went to Ana de Armas, and not only because she's in No Time To Die, but because I'm obsessed with her anyway lol. That then got me thinking that maybe she could actually turn out to be the next Bond in this upcoming film, since we know it'll be Craig's last outing. Anyway, I just ended up Googling it to see if anyone else had suggested this idea and a recent article popped up about how she may have "let something slip" by expressing how difficult she found the physicality of the role, in which she's kicking and killing people. Admittedly that's not much to go on, but still... I'd love to see her as a female Bond! :drool:

comp-1570602282.png

• Friendly
Will be avoiding this film like the plague, it has woke, virtue signalling written all over itl....... The more I read about it the more alarm bells ring...

Apparently this will be the first ever Bond film where James actually asks his love interest if he has consent to kiss her, and after giving said consent, in the heat of the moment she cries out “no, stop”. At which point James apologises and leaves.

So… a teaser trailer… for the actual Teaser trailer that drops this Wednesday…
damn I hate this new marketing s....

Can't wait! :D

But, yeah... teasers for teasers for the actual trailers are annoying. Marvel/Disney are the worst for it!

Looks good!

BUT... to anyone else, did the pacing (or cut) of the trailer seem a bit odd?
It really felt like they had a final cut of this, but then the studio was like, "OH ADD IN A SCENE WITH Q", "AND THROW IN THIS", "Make sure they know all these characters are back!".

That said. This still looks freaking cool. Can't wait.