Nobody (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Collector's Edition) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Lenny Nero

Cossack
Premium Supporter
Oct 1, 2013
Release date: September 12, 2022
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order on July 12 at 9 AM for Red Carpet, at 12 PM general sale - UK time)
Price: £39.99
Notes: Limited to 2000

13907196EXPL.jpg

13907196-2054971605986335.jpg
13907196-3464971606064647.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Is the slipcover really not going to have any ratings logos on it?

I haven't got the IG release, did that have the logos? UK slipcovers usually have them printed on there.....
Yes will have BBFC age rating logos on the slipbox or on a Jcard

Universal releases usually printed but some have been removable stickers

We won't knoiw which method is used until someone gets delivery

Inglourious Basterds had a removable Jcard with BBFC age ratings

They've likely going to be stickers, like on all the Batman LCEs.
Batman is Warner not Universal

Nobody is from Universal

Most universal releases BBFC age rating have been printed

A few had removable sticker on front of slips but not on all universal UK releases was this done

It might be a removable jcard that will be used that has the age rating

Reactions: BluSteel2012
Batman is Warner not Universal

Nobody is from Universal

Most universal releases BBFC age rating have been printed

A few had removable sticker on front of slips but not on all universal UK releases was this done

It might be a removable jcard that will be used that has the age rating
It will almost certainly be like the inglourious basterds. Which was a jcard.

• Informative
Reactions: BluSteel2012
Do you guys think this will sell out fast tomorrow? Kinda dont feel like waking up 5 in the morning lol
I wouldn't be surprised if it did. I don't either but the things we do for the love of this hobby lol.

I'm looking forward to replacing the yellow one with this!

Do you guys think this will sell out fast tomorrow? Kinda dont feel like waking up 5 in the morning lol
I think it will sell out but I don't think it's gonna be like sold out on seconds fast. Unless this movie is far more popular than I realise. I have a timer set to remind me regardless cos I love this movie.

Geez what do your nails look like?
80S Glitter GIF
I keep a 'cocaine' fingernail, to scratch places...
shrek GIF

I should've written 'possibly scratching while trying' - you can do it carefully, and the small dent wouldn't be noticeable, or bother anyone much, but the extremely OCD ones, that send back 4-5 copies.
I seriously have a guy on my forum, that always buys 2 copies of collector's editions, and assembles one out of them, with the least 'damaged' slipcase, booklet with unbent corners, unscratched discs (don't know where he finds scratched BDs, with their super coating), etc. And destroys the 'leftovers' (likely perfectly good set for 99% of us), because he's too cool and too rich to sell those.

I can't possibly see this selling out right away. Or even at all.

There are 2000 copies. This isn't a Blufans release

Not available in any other territory though.... International sales will be big.

I believe when Zavvi released the Inglourious Basterds Boxset the first time it was only 1000 copies and that didn't sell out right away. I believe that took a few days at least.

Then those with RC memberships should be trying to get it with their limited time discount.

But it's very quiet here.

Available on Zavvi's US site. Already ordered. $71.15 USD seems a bit expensive, though.