Nobody (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Collector's Edition) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Lenny Nero

Cossack
Premium Supporter
Oct 1, 2013
Release date: September 12, 2022
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order on July 12 at 9 AM for Red Carpet, at 12 PM general sale - UK time)
Price: £39.99
Notes: Limited to 2000

13907196EXPL.jpg

13907196-2054971605986335.jpg
13907196-3464971606064647.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I think they have an error on site. I can't find my country (Romania) for the delivery...even though I have many orders already placed in past. And from what I can see many other countries have disappeared from the list (Romania, Hungary, Czech Republic etc.).
Edit: It seems the "error" exists because I can only place the order from Zavvi Us Site. But the price is almost double...

Last edited:
They do charge California tax, though. I reordered in Canadian dollars and the total came out to just under $64 USD after PayPal conversion, which is still $7 cheaper.

I was going to ask you if you were charged tax because I know that some places in the U.S. do charge tax, California being one of them.

When I switch to the U.S. site it shows me a total of $65.48 US total with shipping. No tax.

Last edited:
Reactions: MM3
When I use

I was going to ask you if you were charged tax because I know that some places in the U.S. do charge tax, California being one of them.

When I switch to the U.S. site it shows me a total of $65.48 US total with shipping. No tax.
PayPal showed the authorization as being $63.98 USD.

Reactions: Stygian
Zavvi USA is $59.99

You need to have shipping set to USA or Canada to get that price

If shipping address is outside USA/Canada the price is $51.99

Prices do not include shipping

Those based in UK that don't have red carpet sub and those based in EU and want to use Zavvi UK or the other Zavvi websites (As in not using Zavvi USA/Zavvi Canada)
Wait until 12 pm for general sale to get price of £39.99

General sale can vary as to when goes live it can be 10-20 min before 12pm or just after 12 pm

Red Carpet at 9AM
General sale at 12 pm

Zavvi USA is $59.99

You need to have shipping set to USA or Canada to get that price

If shipping address is outside USA/Canada the price is $51.99

Prices do not include shipping

Those based in UK that don't have red carpet sub and those based in EU and want to use Zavvi UK or the other Zavvi websites (As in not using Zavvi USA/Zavvi Canada)
Wait until 12 pm for general sale to get price of £39.99

General sale can vary as to when goes live it can be 10-20 min before 12pm or just after 12 pm

Red Carpet at 9AM
General sale at 12 pm

£39.99 is $62.12 Canadian plus $6.21 shipping so it's all the same.

Wait until 12 PM to order from Zavvi UK or one of the other Zavvi EU websites if you want price of £39.99
I'll see which option is cheaper. GBP has lost almost half it's value since recent memory, so it could be cheaper. £39.99 GBP is about $47.29 USD right now. I estimate it will be less than $64 USD with tax and shipping. With PayPal conversion, it should be about $60 USD. Hope I'm right.

Reactions: Lenny Nero
Actually, I just noticed that the Euro is literally on par with the dollar at the moment, so that would be the cheapest option. $40 Euros = $40 dollars. Not sure why Zavvi is trying to charge US customers $60 USD.

Actually, I just noticed that the Euro is literally on par with the dollar at the moment, so that would be the cheapest option. $40 Euros = $40 dollars. Not sure why Zavvi is trying to charge US customers $60 USD.
Retailers go by monthly exchange rate not daily and it's not the same rate as if you went to a bank to buy or sell currencey

It's not the same conversion rate as if you went to a bank and changed £ for $

Zavvi USA price for shipping outside USA/Canada is $51.99 that's before shipping is added

Zavvi USA price for those based in USA/Canada is $59.99

Yes, it reached parity today, for the first time since 2002.
Only European Zavvi sites list it at €50, so about same as their $52 USD price.
Cheapest of all is still to wait for ridiculous Red Carpet block to be taken off, and purchase in UK pounds.

Zavvi Euro price will be €49.99 when Zavvi EU websites go live for Nobody

For me shipping to Ireland that would be €49.99 +€2.99 shipping giving a total of €52.98

Decided to skip this.
Still not see the film and although it’s better than the yellow steel, it’s still not anything exciting. Pretty boring tbh. Too much samey Odenkirk. But better than that last attempt