Nobody (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Collector's Edition) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Lenny Nero

Cossack
Premium Supporter
Oct 1, 2013
Release date: September 12, 2022
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order on July 12 at 9 AM for Red Carpet, at 12 PM general sale - UK time)
Price: £39.99
Notes: Limited to 2000

13907196EXPL.jpg

13907196-2054971605986335.jpg
13907196-3464971606064647.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Not by nearly enough... Lol. Scuttlebutt says ours is going up to £300. Maybe I should endeavour to save. But I can't seem to find codes that work, not for pre orders anyway.

Come November, people will be ordering less so a lot more should stay in stock leading on to some old school zavvi price drops. In theory

I’ll PM you for the other thing

Come November, people will be ordering less so a lot more should stay in stock leading on to some old school zavvi price drops. In theory

I’ll PM you for the other thing
I picked up the 4k Forrest Gump in a sale a little while back. And it was shockingly nice, far nicer than what I was expecting with the spot gloss.

Reactions: Flloydo
Essentially now really, seeing as release is Monday next week. I'm half surprised people haven't been charged already tbh.
I was hoping for today, but my payments have been late lately. I fully expect tomorrow though. But Zodiac didn't take until Thursday last week.

Essentially now really, seeing as release is Monday next week. I'm half surprised people haven't been charged already tbh.
I wasn’t even paying attention to when this is released. Just answered the question in a general sense

Ty everyone. Just put in the cancellation request. Let's hope it goes through. Will re-order on release day.
If you cancel something and it does cancel it will literally take 60 seconds to get the cancel email and for the item to leave your order list.

I wasn’t even paying attention to when this is released. Just answered the question in a general sense

If you cancel something and it does cancel it will literally take 60 seconds to get the cancel email and for the item to leave your order list.
I see no reason for something that hasn't taken payment to not cancel either.

Sometimes the codes don't work on release day either. It has to wait for the status to change from 'preorder' to 'buy now' which sometimes doesn't happen for a few days after release.

Which in the meantime in hand photos surface and the item can become more desirable.

Not worth the gamble personally for a few quid...

I see no reason for something that hasn't taken payment to not cancel either.
Yeah same but zavvi have some interesting tactics. If it’s ready to ship tomorrow then they may have something in its place to hold it until they take payment. I would cancel stuff a good week before

Sometimes the codes don't work on release day either. It has to wait for the status to change from 'preorder' to 'buy now' which sometimes doesn't happen for a few days after release.

Which in the meantime in hand photos surface and the item can become more desirable.

Not worth the gamble personally for a few quid...

If that happens (which is rare) then order and then contact them. They will refund the discount especially for RC members because those codes are supposed to work.

If not and you want the item, worried it will sell out but a code don’t work then you’d just buy it anyway. Surely

But nothing has really sold out in recent months anyway. Just the odd release. So I would tell people not to worry about what you said. It’s extremely rare

Reactions: BluSteel2012
lets hope it sells well.. they might think its not worth it going the extra mile for a full slip + wea gloss steelbook, if it doesnt
I'm still surprised it's taken them this long to try and eat into the premium market a bit. Also amazed at some of the underwhelming, crap quality slip offerings.
I guess the absobtion of EverythingBlu crew was to help that.