Nobody (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Collector's Edition) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Lenny Nero

Cossack
Premium Supporter
Oct 1, 2013
Release date: September 12, 2022
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order on July 12 at 9 AM for Red Carpet, at 12 PM general sale - UK time)
Price: £39.99
Notes: Limited to 2000

13907196EXPL.jpg

13907196-2054971605986335.jpg
13907196-3464971606064647.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Inglourious basterds had nothing to do with EverythingBlu
Universal artwork department done the design

EverythingBlu team started to work for THG in December 2021

The first release artwork design EverythingBlu has done for Zavvi is First Blood and that is why they got mentioned for that release.

Nobody as already mentioned is done by Universal artwork department

Yes, I think this will sell well. I also think some are waiting to see in hand pics first.

lets hope it sells well.. they might think its not worth it going the extra mile for a full slip + wea gloss steelbook, if it doesnt

I think this will eventually sell out. Whether it’s 2 weeks or 2 months I do believe this will sell out

Reactions: hatredhorror
Hopefully the proposed postal strikes won't delay this but not holding out much hope....
Ofcourse they will, they won't get picked up, Zavvi orders will backlog as well, have already been doing this for the last week. Only option would be using a different courier, but they won't do that for all orders.
I wouldn't expect most dispatching till next week tbh, likely wait for orders end of next week or the following week.

Reactions: leelee17
My Zodiac Steelbooks haven't been dispatched yet, although money was taken days ago. Now i cant even cancal it.
My Halloween Kills Steelbook hasn't turned up either.
I think the Royal Mail strike has screwed us over and they're probably lost.... again.
Always happens when they go on strike.

Reactions: djjez83
My Halloween Kills Steelbook hasn't turned up either.
I think the Royal Mail strike has screwed us over and they're probably lost.... again.
Always happens when they go on strike.
Will be a backlog, unfortunately will have to give it time to come, 1st class will get priority, i think zavvi is mostly 2nd class.

Reactions: TGO
My Zodiac Steelbooks haven't been dispatched yet, although money was taken days ago. Now i cant even cancal it.
Yeh won't happen for a while now, they gotta clear what royal mail need to pick up first, probably holding back on dispatching now, it usually takes a while anyways so expect 1-2 weeks.
Can't really blame Zavvi though, can't control royal mail workers striking and I would think they have a deal for the year for as many parcels as possible or whatever, so they not going to pay to use other courier.

I contacted Zavvi through chat yesterday about my Lightyear order not being shipped yet although it has been in stock for over a week now. I ordered on Aug. 29th.

They said the order was "stuck in dispatch" and that they would have to "open a ticket" which they say they did and that that it should ship in 24 to 48 hours.

We'll see with the Royal Mail strike days.

I shouldn't have waited a week to contact them.

Perhaps you should all contact them sooner than later.

Reactions: jailbird_joey
I just had a failed payment on my card (I don't keep money in the account) so got all excited and transferred the money for this. Then when I checked it was for fcking Indiana Jones 4... Not due until the week after Nobody. Which is one of the reasons ai don't keep money in the account.

Reactions: Daubt
Well mine still hasn't charged and at this point I don't care anymore lol. Even if it charged today it has not chance of going out until Monday at the earliest. So might as well just get the discount huh. Typical it would be this that gets delayed lol.