Nobody (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Collector's Edition) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Lenny Nero

Cossack
Premium Supporter
Oct 1, 2013
Release date: September 12, 2022
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order on July 12 at 9 AM for Red Carpet, at 12 PM general sale - UK time)
Price: £39.99
Notes: Limited to 2000

13907196EXPL.jpg

13907196-2054971605986335.jpg
13907196-3464971606064647.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, this is so awesome! I'm glad I didn't buy the Taiwanese edition yet!

The image was 8+mb, so high-res you can read the text in the booklet, and didn't upload here, thus I had to reduce it by 60%.
Here's the original.

• Thanks
Reactions: jailbird_joey
I bought the previous steelbook just because I wanted to own the movie, but might be tempted by this too. Back art of the steel is a bit meh though, and it could've done with some yellow somewhere IMO (much like the CX Media release).

The yellow steelbook was meh, but i don't mind this one. Not sure if i really need the slip case though.. im fine with just the steelbook itself. :)

OK, this is a must buy

@JGCramp what´s to hate?? To me it´s pure fun
For whatever reason, I just never liked this type of movie. I made it to halfway through the bus scene and then turned it off. It’sjust not my cup of tea.

I know a lot of you will think I’m nuts (you wouldn’t be totally wrong…), but it’s why I’ve never bothered to watch any of the John Wick movies.

• Haha
Reactions: BDDB and Hereticz
Do I need another copy of this movie? Hell no. Was this one of my favourite movies from last year? Hell yes. Am I going to buy this even though I in no way need it? Sigh... Yes I am.

Reactions: Fmac72 and vexred
For whatever reason, I just never liked this type of movie. I made it to halfway through the bus scene and then turned it off. It’sjust not my cup of tea.

I know a lot of you will think I’m nuts (you wouldn’t be totally wrong…), but it’s why I’ve never bothered to watch any of the John Wick movies.
You're right. I do think you're nuts lol.

You're right. I do think you're nuts lol.
I’m way more nuts than you’re even thinking!

I should add the caveat that I’ve never liked this sort of movie unless Liam Neeson is in it. Well, I still don’t think they’re good movies. But I’ll watch a Liam Neeson film.

Last edited:
Think I’ll pre-order this as it’s so much better than the standard yellow Steelbook which was available. One of my favourite movies of 2021, only found out about because a friend at work recommended I watch it

Yeah no worries, to each his own :) I was just curious

Reactions: JGCramp
I’m way more nuts than you’re even thinking!

I should add the caveat that I’ve never liked this sort of movie unless Liam Neeson is in it. Well, I still don’t think they’re good movies. But I’ll watch a Liam Neeson film.
Eh, to each their own my dude.

Reactions: JGCramp