Nobody (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Collector's Edition) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Lenny Nero

Cossack
Premium Supporter
Oct 1, 2013
Release date: September 12, 2022
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order on July 12 at 9 AM for Red Carpet, at 12 PM general sale - UK time)
Price: £39.99
Notes: Limited to 2000

13907196EXPL.jpg

13907196-2054971605986335.jpg
13907196-3464971606064647.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder if Zavvi will be using resources from EverythingBlu for this release.. or if it will be using Arrow resources like they did for Green Mile with the LE box.

I was referring to the factory they use for Arrow and EverythingBlu. The recent Zavvi LE boxes look identical to the Arrow LE boxes.
Still has nothing to do with Arrow and EverythingBlu

Universal artwork department been creating releases themselves like this since 2021/2022

Still has nothing to do with Arrow and EverythingBlu

Universal artwork department been creating releases themselves like this since 2021/2022
Oh I see what you mean. I suppose Zavvi has nothing to do with the production of these editions? That would make sense then. Thanks! Looks like a promising one either way.

Is anyone else just super excited for this one. Honestly this might be one of my most anticipated releases so far. I ******* love this movie while last years steelbook looks way better in hand than photos, it's still only ok and this looks like it could be awesome. Cannot wait for it.

Is anyone else just super excited for this one. Honestly this might be one of my most anticipated releases so far. I ******* love this movie while last years steelbook looks way better in hand than photos, it's still only ok and this looks like it could be awesome. Cannot wait for it.
Yeah I'm really looking forward to this.

I wish they'd hurry up already because I'm waiting for this to watch the film again! :p

I'm definitely excited about this release, it will look nice next my CX Media fullslip.

Reactions: JinxyKatte
No lol, I really don't care about saving 4 quid that much lol.
Alright moneybags! But if you do that 5 times and you paid for another release...

Do you buy premiums? Because I understand if you don’t that not saving £4 on an already expensive release won’t bother you

Also you can save up to £6 with this with the right code

Alright moneybags! But if you do that 5 times and you paid for another release...

Do you buy premiums? Because I understand if you don’t that not saving £4 on an already expensive release won’t bother you

Also you can save up to £6 with this with the right code
I do buy premiums but not nearly as many as I would like. And honestly those £6s would add up lol.

Reactions: Flloydo