Nobody (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #175) [Czech Republic]

Mar 7, 2019
Release date: August 2, 2023
Purchase link: FilmArena
Price: 1899 CZK
Note: Full Slip + Lenticular Magnet

filmarena-collection_1_1_b.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
No mention of an exclusive steelbook, so probably the same one as Zavvi's, right?

Is this movie any good? Seems an odd choice for FilmArena
It really depends on your taste. But if you like 87 North. Then you should love it. Same writer as John Wick and honestly I think he can only wrote one type of movie. And that is not a dis. I loved it. One of my favourite most rewatchable movies from last year.

• Informative
Reactions: snow flake
May is basically over, 18 releases out, 25 to go, what a year! :sour:

February: 2022
TENET
ONWARD
THE LION KING
TOY STORY 4
THE THING

March:
INGLOURIOUS BASTERDS
JUSTICE LEAGUE E1 + E2
ALADDIN
CRY MACHO

April:
GODZILLA vs KONG
I LEGEND
FROZEN 2
MALEFICENT 2
SCOTT PILGRIM

May:
MULAN
NOBODY
SUICIDE SQUAD 2 E1 + E2
A QUIET PLACE 2

Did FA ever make a comment as to why their release plans fell apart?
Component Import issues?
They did comment something about delays on already being produced and preordered titles, like Back to the Future trilogy megabox (production delays), and Predator (rights issues), but nothing more, than usual.
It's been the norm for them to release no more, than a couple of things in any 2-3 months last few years, I don't know why they thought they'd suddenly be able to release 4-5 times that, 44 titles in a year, 4-5 per month.

Update FA just received

Dear Collectors,

we would like to inform you about the May's news.

We are finishing up FAC #167 TENET next week, and then we'll gradually move on to finishing the other titles in order. We are sorry for the delay, but the last batches of lenticular lenses did not meet our standard quality, so we needed to find suitable material again in cooperation with our printer. Which it did. We will update the release dates of the next editions on our site once we have received updated disc supply data.

Today and tomorrow we will also start introducing individual editions for the next round of pre-orders that we will launch next week. In this round you can look forward to the titles:

1) NOBODY
2) HARRY POTTER AND THE PHILOSOPHER'S STONE
3) REMINISCENCE
4) SCOTT PILGRIM vs. World
5) I AM A LEGEND

Another interesting title that we submitted for approval to Warner Bros studio is AMERICAN SNIPER. This will be a loyalty reward for our most loyal collectors. We will announce the conditions for obtaining it in further updates.

As for the PREDATOR title, we are still waiting for confirmation that the update has been approved. Please keep your fingers crossed.

Thank you for your support and we look forward to cooperation with you.
JC for the FA and BB teams