Non-Stop (Blu-ray SteelBook) [UK]

intrceptor69

“Great Scott!”
Premium Supporter
Jun 29, 2012
Republik Of Mancunia
O Man. I`m off work next week & The Mrs wants to go The Flicks & Watch this Film. It Looks Terrible. Liam Neeson is to old for this kinda movie. ** But Remember Kids other opinion`s are available :joy: **

thedefector

Premium Supporter
Apr 5, 2012
UK
As this is listed as being released through Studiocanal can we expect this to be removed from Amazon before too long and become another Zavvi exclusive as happened with The Place Beyond the Pines, Evil Dead 2 (which were originally listed on Sainsbury's) and Inside Llewyn Davis?

Oct 12, 2013
O Man. I`m off work next week & The Mrs wants to go The Flicks & Watch this Film. It Looks Terrible. Liam Neeson is to old for this kinda movie. ** But Remember Kids other opinion`s are available :joy: **
Liam Neeson, at 61, is only three years older than Bruce Willis. And both of them are in far better shape than I am at 24. He's only too old when he starts feeling too old. Until then, I'll gladly go see him kick ass in stuff like this, Taken, The Grey etc.

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
This happens with amarays as well...studios capitalizing on 'in theater' and 'pre-theater' hype as the theater to home video release window continues to narrow.