Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
No actual art prints yet, but I hope to pick some up eventually! :D

2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 8.jpg 9.jpg 10.jpg 11.jpg 14.jpg

Last edited:
Cheers buddy! Your Mondo thread is actually what inspired me to make my own. ;)

Hey man, thanks, I appreciate that. :) I have to break out the camera as I have a few more to add to it. I like you, want to pick up a couple prints too. I like that Tarantino box you have :thumbs: I really wish they would do an Inglourious Basterds steelbook.

Reactions: Noodles
Hey man, thanks, I appreciate that. :) I have to break out the camera as I have a few more to add to it. I like you, want to pick up a couple prints too. I like that Tarantino box you have :thumbs: I really wish they would do an Inglourious Basterds steelbook.
Any prints you have in mind mate? I wouldn't mind a Mondo steelbook for all of Tarantino's films to be honest. :D
Awesome collection @Noodles!:)
Thanks dude! :D

Reactions: Sigill
Any prints you have in mind mate? I wouldn't mind a Mondo steelbook for all of Tarantino's films to be honest. :D

Thanks dude! :D

Looking at Wreck's collection I love that Inglorious Basterds piece he has framed. That Hulk one I really like too. Other than picking one up on ebay, do you know where you can buy them?

I would have no problem with a Mondo steelbook for all of Tarentino's films, his movies are outstanding!

Last edited:
Looking at Wreck's collection I love that Inglorious Basterds piece he has framed. That Hulk one I really like too. Other than picking one up on ebay, do you know where you can buy them?

I would have no problem with a Mondo steelbook for all of Tarenino's films, his movies are outstanding!
Yeah, I love that IB print he has... it'd make for an awesome steelbook! I don't unfortunately mate... that's actually part of why I don't own any myself, because I don't know where I can get them from for half decent prices.
Great looking collection :thumbs: :thumbs:

Very Nice!!!
Thank you both. :)

Sweet Collection :cigar::hungry::joy: i hope True Detective Season 2 Steelbook happens the Season 1 Steelbook is so awesome :OMG::OMG: True detective season 2 was great Season 2 was great Vince Vaughn as Frank was so badass :cool: Frank vs Santos :joy: :woot:

First and second posts have been updated with more photos. :D

Sweet Collection :cigar::hungry::joy: i hope True Detective Season 2 Steelbook happens the Season 1 Steelbook is so awesome :OMG::OMG: True detective season 2 was great Season 2 was great Vince Vaughn as Frank was so badass :cool: Frank vs Santos :joy: :woot:
Thank you both. :)

@luke98 I really hope so too!

Reactions: luke98