Not new but I'm finally back!

snsguy

Ninja with a Hook
Premium Supporter
Mar 22, 2011
Hendersonville, TN
Some of you already know me but it's been about 1 1/2 years or maybe even longer since I've been frequent HDN. Due to health issues and our first baby I needed to take a break. I'm happy to say I'm back and will be much more involved again. A lot has changed and I'm still getting used to the site but it loops great! I'm looking forward to meeting more of you new guys in the future and being apart of the gang again!

@Ricker @Wreck @digitalbabe @bloodsnake007 @STARKILLER 1138 @spass @SithLord84 @Flip

Last edited:
Some of you already know me but it's been about 1 1/2 years or maybe even longer since I've been frequent HDN. Due to health issues and our first baby I needed to take a break. I'm happy to say I'm back and will be much more involved again. A lot has changed and I'm still getting used to the site but it loops great! I'm looking forward to meeting more of you new guys in the future and being apart of the gang again!

@Ricker @Wreck @digitalbabe @bloodsnake007 @STARKILLER 1138 @spass
Hey welcome back @snsguy!!

@Ricker @Wreck @digitalbabe @bloodsnake007 @STARKILLER 1138 @spass @SithLord84

Not sure if we met but welcome back to HDN the best geeky paradise there is. Hope all is well with you now :thumbs: @snsguy

@Ricker @Wreck @digitalbabe @bloodsnake007 @STARKILLER 1138 @spass @SithLord84 @Flip
AWESOME! :woot: Welcome Back @snsguy! :cool: :notworthy: :thumbs:

Reactions: snsguy