Worldwide Nova Media - 50% OFF Dec 1 - Dec 31

Nice. I may have to pick up that Alice in wonderland full slip if that’s half price

• Thanks
Reactions: PunkNinja
@Flloydo @AlienKing it says "Selected titles only" so the movies that we like may not be on sale.

Judging by last year I have a feeling what will be on sale.
And I reakon the NCs will be on sale as the majority are over a year old now

But yeah it won’t be everything

For steels I’m calling NC - Alice, suicide squad, jungle book and then exclusives - dredd and night crawler again

Ok dumb question I know but can anybody tell me if these "slips" have actual steelbooks in them?

And is there somewhere that I can see what they look like?

257_shop2_210778.jpg
973_shop2_455367.jpg

187_shop2_689250.jpg

My poor wallet :angel:. I was waiting for this. Will definitely pick up Dredd red slip and IP man lenticular. And probably some more :LOL:

Last edited:
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: Stygian
So pretty much the same as last years

Debating on the dredd red PET but even at half price for $20 + shipping I’ve seen it go cheaper on eBay after conversion so I might keep an eye out on there instead

Could possibly get the suicide squad lenti and Alice full slip which pretty much works out at buy one get one free. I’d be selling the Alice steel as I already own the lenti but I do want that full slip.

Edit: actually scrap that, can’t stand that suicide squad steel

I think I'm being stupid but I guess the items in your basket won't discount ing 1st December huh? I am going to be skint!! There's about 8 items in my basket!:LOL: